Thread: Multiple LAN error on gigabyte P67A-D3-B3 motherboard

Multiple LAN error on gigabyte P67A-D3-B3 motherboard

I am having gigabyte motherboard P67A-D3-B3 with core-i5 processor. But after some days I noticed that my LAN port takes more time to connect the router. So to fix this problem I have install driver, reboot and re-install driver. Then it work perfectly it is just coincidence .but when I uninstalled office 2010 then it happened again .so that I just talk with windows diagnose center then it says that there is problem with my router and /modem. So I just want to know the exact problem behind this .so does anyone having any information about this then just contact me.

re: Multiple LAN error on gigabyte P67A-D3-B3 motherboard

I think there is problem with cable, port or with router so check the cable first, if you find any brakeage there then just change cable.try another cable, check the router setting and check the ip address, mac address. If possible then just set default setting of router. Check the bandwidth of the internet. Also check the drivers of the LAN and reinstalled them in your system.

I think there is problem with drivers of the LAN. So first check is it installed on your pc or not? So just go to your pc name and then right click on them and then go to device manager. Explore all file and then see the driver if it is not installed properly then reinstall them. I suggest you to removing Renesas driver from your computer and then choose the fresh one and download and install.

Thanks for reply, I really appreciate your knowledge but I tried all your trick, I check all cable ,router, port, then I also replace the cable. Set the default setting to router but then also my problem is not resolved actually I remove the LAN driver from the system and reinstalled them in pc but as you said remove the renesas driver where is that driver and how can I remove this please give the proper solution.

Hello, according to me LAN driver is the Realtek Gigabyte driver which you will see on board.you can get the drivers cd with your motherboard so you can reinstall it as you want. The actual chip that does the job is RENASICA D720200 and the driver of what I am suggesting removal and reinstallation. Complete removal is necessary first, however. So just download the latest reneas driver for your board and save it on your hard disk.

I think ,if your problem is not resolved after such techniques then I will suggest you to contact the manufacturer. Every motherboard has almost 3 years of warranty. So you can post back you mother board to the manufacturer. For that contact the nearest gigabyte service center they will surely solve your problem.if your machine under warranty cover then your problem will solve in free of cost.