Thread: How to remove webbarsearch.com redirecting virus on search engine

How to remove webbarsearch.com redirecting virus on search engine

After going through lots of solution on the different forums I have didn’t have the any solution to mine issue and now I am posting mine question on this forums. I have installed the windows XP operating system and along with the internet explorer. Everything was working system perfectly but I have small issue on mine web browser. From some days when I search through search engine, while doing this mine search engine redirecting me to webbarsearch.com. Now I don’t know how to get rid this issue. Can anyone help on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue. Thanks in advance.

re: How to remove webbarsearch.com redirecting virus on search engine

If your system infected by the any antivirus and then first steps is to make scanning and so that you can remove the most virus that are infected on your system. If your using the powerfully antivirus like Microsoft security essentials, kaspersky etc which are help you to remove the virus. So therefore I would like to suggest you to make scan on your system with the antivirus and then your issue will get solved.

Normally the webbarsearch.com virus get the while searching and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make delete or remove the all caches and cookies on your browser and after that let me know the issue. to remove the cookies and caches you need to follow up the below steps: open the internet explorer and after that go to the tools option on the menu and after that click on the internet options. Now on the internet option make click on the delete option on the general tab. Now on the delete options windows make check mark on the cookies and history and temporary internet files and after that click on the delete button.

Go through this steps and after that you able to solve the issue, mine system also infected with the redirecting virus and after that I have gone through the below steps and after that I have solved mine issue. To this first delete the al temp file on your system. To delete the temp file you need to go through the following steps: first make click on the run on the start icon. Now on the run type: %temp% and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the temporary file folder and after that delete everything on the temp folder. Now once you delete this and after that make search for the webbarsearch on your system and once you get the any file relegated to webbarsearch and after that delete the all files related to webbarsearch and then make scan on your system with the good antivirus.

You must check whether you’re getting this issue on the internet explorer or all other web browser and so therefore I must suggest you to make install some of the web browser on your system and after that make sure your getting the webbarsearch.com redirect virus or not. There are lots of web browser which are available for free and so therefore download the web Browser like Firefox, opera, safari etc and after that make sure your getting the issue or not.

The webbarsearch.com virus infected by the browser which your using and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make reset the internet explorer and after that your able to solve the issue. To make reset your browser you need to go through the following steps. Launch the internet explorer and after that make click on the tools option on the menu and after that click on the internet options. Now on the internet options go to the advance tab. Now on the advance tab make click on the reset button on the bottom and after that restart the internet explorer.

Re: How to remove webbarsearch.com redirecting virus on search engine

I think you gave issue on the internet explorer and therefore your getting this issue and so I would like to suggest you to uninstall the internet explorer and after that install the internet explorer again. To uninstall the internet explorer and after that you can solve your issue. First uninstall the internet explorer and after that reinstall the internet explorer again and after that you can solve your issue. I hope this will help you to solve your issue. If this didn’t help you to solve the internet explorer issue then I would like to suggest you to contact the internet explorer support and after that they will solve your issue.