Thread: Samsung r60 plus laptop not connecting with Netgear router

Samsung r60 plus laptop not connecting with Netgear router

So I have as a final point picked up the Netgear WNR834Bv2 wireless router, and thus far I have had totally no sensation with it in any way. I want to connect my Samsung R60 Plus laptop to a wireless router but it won't connect. I want this connection for surfing the internet. The model number of this router is to be Netgear WNR834Bv2 wireless router and Windows Vista OS present on the laptop system. Thanks for any help.

Re: Samsung r60 plus laptop not connecting with Netgear router

When Netgear WG111 v2 wireless adapter is plugged into a USB port, Windows identify it as a device connected to the laptop. Hence before doing any serious action on this connection you need to first check that the cable connection between these devices is to be work well or not. This helps you to recognize the best way to find and fix the actual problem. Then try this and see what happen onto it. It works most of the time.

My R60 Plus does exactly the same thing. When the wireless adapter is plugged into the PC and tries to opening Internet Explorer, then the DNS error screen arrives. We all know that this Router (WPN 824) extends your wireless network coverage up to 10 times greater than standard 802.11g. It also provides powerful wireless speeds of up to 450 Mbps. Hence I try to reconfigure this router and it works. Finally I was able to fix this trouble.

Netgear offers a detach function operated by a company called OpenDNS. It offers facility to block up to 57 different website categories in different times of the day. Other laptops can connect to the internet using the same router. If this connection established well then the problem is in the laptop. It might be possible that you had not installed the proper driver of this router and hence this connection problem arrives on your laptop.

For solving this problem first you need to Connect to your router with cable. Then just search the routers IP address using the IPconfig command. It helps you to solve the connectivity problem. If you found this IP address then you need to log in to the setup-page using default username/password. Then check the router has received an IP address from your ISP. You can check this on the 'status' page in the setup. This will be works to fix the issue.

Samsung NP-R60 plus Notebook is the best bargain laptop offered by Samsung. This communicating laptop with router trouble may be occurred because there is an conflicting with router firewall happen. For solving this problem you need to switch off Windows firewall. The firewall of the system will gives the option to do this task. Then use this and then avoid such kind of complicated problem on your laptop.

Securing your wireless network has never been simpler. NETGEAR Touchless Wi-Fi Security delivers the highest levels of wireless security. This type of security sometimes prevents the user to communicate with each other. Hence we need some time to avoid such kind of security tools from your laptop. This will be works and they allow the user to use the router properly on your laptop. Then use this and it solves your problem.