Thread: UTSTARCOM WA3002G4 Wi-Fi connection Configuration

UTSTARCOM WA3002G4 Wi-Fi connection Configuration

I am having many problems with the Modem settings and to solve that I did a long search on google but failed to get the solution for that. Actually I wanted to do the Wi-Fi connection in that but it was not allowing me to establish that connection. So I decided to leave this query over here with the hope that someone over here will give me some sort of solution for this. Please reply if you are having any idea to do this.

re: UTSTARCOM WA3002G4 Wi-Fi connection Configuration

It’s very simple to do that. Just follow the steps below and it will be done easily.
    1. First of all go to 192.168.1.1
    2. Now enter U/N & Pwd of the admin.
    3. Open the Advanced setup page.
    4. Check all under remove column other than the first.
    5. Click on the remove button and it will delete all the other connections.
    6. Click the edit and then next.
    7. Type the username and password.
    8. Check "Retry PPP password on authentication error".
    9. Check "Bridge PPPoE Frames Between WAN and Local Ports (Default Enabled)".
    10. Click on next.
    11. Ensure that the Enable Wan option is selected and then click on the next.
    12. Finally hit save button.

This will help you to setup the Wi-Fi.

The best thing that you can do for this is to contact the BSNL customer care and ask them for this. They will guide you with the exact way to do the wifi connection. They know the exact way to do that and you will be told the precise way for this. So do this first before trying with any of the solution from anywhere. I hope that you will get the solution for this soon. Good Luck!!!

It will be better for you if you take a visual look to the process of the wifi setup. So just search for the “BSNL Broadband Modem Wi-fi Configuration” on youtube and see the very first video from the search result. It’s around two minute video and it will give you the complete idea that how can this be done. I am sure that you will be able to configure that without any problem after this. Thank you.

I think that you will have to reset the router that you are using,. If you look at the bottom of the router then you will find that there is one small hole. This is for resetting the router to the default settings. You can make use of some pin or something like that to press that. Press it for about 5 seconds and the settings will be reset to is default factory settings. Let’s see if this can cure the problem for you or not.

Re: UTSTARCOM WA3002G4 Wi-Fi connection Configuration

If you are having the slim PS3 then you will surely have the problem with the WiFi. You will have to put the modem in the PPPoE mode and then place the DNS addresses and provide the static LAN IP to the PS3. Its very simple. Other than this, you might have to enable virtual ports within the modem.

Re: UTSTARCOM WA3002G4 Wi-Fi connection Configuration

I think that PS3 is not able to detect the WiFi just because of the attenuation within the signal. If that is the case then you can make use of the USB based WiFi card intended for PS3. It will be also cheaper as compared to purchase the WiFi router.