Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 28-07-2011

Beetel 450TC1 ADSL2+ Router Port forwarding

I have recently got the new 256 kbps AIRTEL connection and I am having the Beetel 450TC1 wi-fi router. My problem is that I am not able to find the method to do the Port forwarding settings otherwise the method to do that. So I am starting this thread over here so that if someone has any idea regarding this then please let me know that. I will be thankful for all the replies. Please reply as early as possible.
Old 28-07-2011

Re: Beetel 450TC1 ADSL2+ Router Port forwarding

Just open the YouTube and search for ?How To Bypass A Router (Port Forwarding)?. Play the very first video that you get from there and watch that. It is around 2 min video but after watching that you will surely get the idea that how can you do that. It will give you better idea if you actually see how it can be do ne instead of reading the solution. So watch that and let me know that if it was helpful to you or not.
Old 28-07-2011

If you want then you can go to the portforword.com and from there you will get the detailed instructions for that. They have instructions for port forwarding for almost all the modems and I am quite sure that you will get the details of your modem as well. Try from there and see if you the instructions over there are helpful to you or not. I hope you will be able to do that without any problem. Good Luck?
Old 28-07-2011

Port Forwarding is the method of taking packets intended for a precise TCP of UDP port as well as machine, and 'forwards' them toward a dissimilar port and/or machine. This is completed 'transparently', meaning as network clients cannot perceive that Port Forwarding is being completed. They join to a port lying on a machine while in reality the packets are being forwarded elsewhere.
Old 28-07-2011

Similar to IP Masquerade, while doing the Port Forwarding, packets which you desire to forward require passing through machine having Guidedog. If you are utilizing Port Forwarding for forwarding a port on top of the Guidedog machine to anywhere else, the whole thing will work well by default. The packets go unswervingly to Guidedog machine and then redirected/forwarded. at the time of using Port Forwarding it is significant to consider that Guidedog can just adjust packet traffic which passes from computer running Guidedog.
Old 31-07-2011

Port sending is the redirecting of machine indicators to take after particular electronic ways into your PC. Since the machine sign can spot its direction into your machine a few milliseconds faster, it can indicate be sensational speed expands for your event or your downloading.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , ,