Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 23-07-2011

Suggestion to go or not to go for ipv6 trails

I want to asked about the IPv6 engineering trial and naturally, I need the information about ipv6? Which internet protocol should be suitable For my internet connection and which version is flexible ipv4 or ipv6. Please can u help me so as per as I will used this version into my internet connection . is this ipv6 comfortable to me? I am very glad if anyone helps me.
Old 23-07-2011

Re: Suggestion to go or not to go for ipv6 trails

The IPv6 ( Internet Protocol Version 6 )is the next generation protocol for the Internet. Ipv6 have several advantages over current Internet Protocol Version 4 that is ( IPv4). Both protocol which can be used into the network layer protocol And the nework layer defines how the data is sent from one computer to another computer. Specifically the ipv6 contains for addressing and control information .it has to starting from rfc 2460. It is an successor of an ipv4.
Old 23-07-2011

Why we should use this ?the resoon for that the ipv6 is the main problem of ipv4. It has to be used into packet switching network. The size of an ipv6 is greater than ipv4. It has to be large address size and 128bits and ipv4 is 32 bits , herefore, it is possible to support 2^128 unique.the new version od ipv6 will also reduce the need of nat . the nat means(network address translation). It is very usefull into veryn big company and very high network.
Old 23-07-2011

The ipv6 is very usefull and it has free quality of service that required for several new applications such as IP telephony, video/audio, interactive games or ecommerce. It also has 20 bitc flow lebel. This has to be used into network layer. This feature has to be ensure that transport layer connection and allows a computer or a host to remain reachable regardless of its location in an IPv6 network and, in effect, ensures transport layer connection survivability.
Old 23-07-2011

The today now onwards the ipv6 is upgrading to IPv4 to build the Next Generation Networks.As comparing both ipv4 and ipv6 the ipv6 offered a larger benefits to large enterprise. and the enterprises also have interests in IPv6 networks because it promises lower cost in deployment, maintenance and operation and saving long term business cost. The benefits of an ipv6 are that it has to be significally larger address space such as 128 bits .And the flexibility of an ipv6 has to be good. The penmant address which has to be provided to individual hardware and inter connection.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , , , ,