Thread: It is suitable to use Norton Antivirus in laptop

It is suitable to use Norton Antivirus in laptop

I have purchased a new laptop 2 days ago. My brother was using it since I bought it. Now when I saw there was no antivirus installed in the computer . I thought of having one as my computer is now very much prone to viruses. i don’t want my new laptop to get affected in any way. I want to know how is Norton Antivrus ? I have never used Norton antivirus before. my friends have Norton antivirus installed in their computers. can I install Norton antivirus in my laptop ?

Re: It is suitable to use Norton Antivirus in laptop

Yes you can certainly protect your computer by installing Norton antivirus in your laptop. Norton antivirus uses signatures and heuristics to identify viruses. Other features of Norton antivirus include e-mail spam filtering and phishing protection. Norton antivirus 2011 is the latest version Norton antivirus. so you can purchase a cd of Norton antivirus 2011 from the shop. It Protects your PC against the latest viruses, spyware, and other threats. I would recommend you to install Norton antivirus.

Well Norton antivirus is one of the most popular antiviruses available in the market today. Norton antivirus protects the computer and fights against the new viruses. It Delivers fast, powerful online protection against cyber attacks. Norton antivirus allows you to chat, send email across internet and share data without any problem. Norton antivirus like other viruses, It updates automatically. I would advice you to install Norton antivirus in your laptop for which you can visit their official website. Thank you.

I recommend Norton antivirus as I have using it past 3 years and it has protected my computer very well. many have complained that it has slowed their computer but that it is not true for me. Norton antivirus 2011 is the latest Norton antivirus so you can install it. You can purchase it from the internet by visiting there website or from some other sites like ebay or Amazon. Norton antivirus is a little expensive but it provides best security by fighting with viruses. it works with all configurations. It is highly being used by all the people around the world. Thank you !