Thread: How to remove fake personal shield pro ver 2.2 antivirus

How to remove fake personal shield pro ver 2.2 antivirus

Hello everyone from last one week I am facing the serious issue on mine system and that mine system I have been infected by the fake personal shield pro ver 2.2 antivirus. Due to the fake personal shield pro ver 2.2 antivirus mine program are deleting and also system works slow. I have tried the lots of solution to get ride the issue but none of them helped mine issue. Can anyone suggest me how to remove fake personal shield pro ver 2.2 antivirus and so that I can solve mien issue.

Re: How to remove fake personal shield pro ver 2.2 antivirus

Delete the below registry and after that your fake personal shield pro ver 2.2 antivirus get removed. To open the registry editor you need to go through the following steps. First make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the run. Now on the run type regedit and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the registry editor and under that go to the below location and after that delete the all keys:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce "[RANDOM]"
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "[RANDOM]"
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "[RANDOM].exe"
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\[RANDOM]

Even I have faced the same issue and I have gone through the below steps and after that I have solved mine issue. to do this go to the below location and after that delete the all files under that:
    %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Desktop\Personal Shield Pro.lnk
    %Temp%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\
    %Temp%\[RANDOM CHARACTERS]\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe
    Now once you finish the deleting and after that reboot the system.

The fake personal shield pro ver 2.2 antivirus will locate at the system files as well and it will corrupt the system files as well and so therefore I would like to prefer you to make system file checker on your system and after that let me know the issue. To make system file checker on your system you need to go through the following steps: first make click on the start icon on the desktop and then click on the run. Now on the run type cmd and then click on the ok button. Now you will get the command prompt and under that type the below command:
    Sfc/scannow
    And after that click on the enter button. Now once you fi9nish the performing the system file checker and after that reboot the system.

I think you have not installed the any antivirus on your system and therefore your getting this issue. to remove the fake personal shield pro ver 2.2 antivirus you can make use of the antivirus and after that your able to solve the issue. if you have installed the any antivirus on your system and after that make sure that you have updated the antivirus and after that make scan on your system. If you don’t have installed the any antivirus on your system and after that I think you need to install the any antimalware or malwarebytes on your system.

I think you must repair operating system and so that you can solve the issue. I have faced this issue and I have repaired the system and after that I have solved mien issue. so I would like to suggest you to repair the operating system and after that you can solve the all issue on your system. To repair the operating system you need to have installation CD of the operating system. First insert the operating system installation CD and after that boot the system.