Thread: computer continuously asking for delete everything

computer continuously asking for delete everything

Hello friends I am using computer in which I was using windows vista and after that I have installed windows 7 because some days before my computer gets infected because of the viruses. Now after installing the windows 7 in my computer when I have installed all the programs again after that computer was running properly but suddenly from last two three days computer started giving me some issues. Now whenever I start the computer my computer randomly gives me message to delete the programs and files from my computer. please tell me what to do?

Re: computer continuously asking for delete everything

In this case you have to first check whether you are facing this issue with any specific programs or this message is popping up randomly in your computer for other programs or files also. If you are facing this issue with any specific program then it might be problem with that program and you need to solve that by reinstalling that program. If you are facing this issue with other programs also then there is something wrong with your operating system.

According to me you are facing this issue because of virus attack in your computer and I think you need to first scan your computer with antivirus. If you have not installed any antivirus software in your computer then first you have to install antivirus in your computer and after installing the antivirus you have to scan your whole system. If your antivirus detect any viruses or any infected file then delete then and after that restart the computer and then you will not get any problem in your computer.

There was similar kind of issue with my HP laptop also and after that I have tried to solve this issue in so many ways but after trying the different tricks also I was not able to solve that. Now after that I have downloaded the GMER - Rootkit Detector and Remover form internet and after that I have run that tool in my computer and after running that tool in my computer my all the problems get solved and I am not facing any issue with my computer.

Yes I agree with above solution GMER is very nice tool to solve this kind of issue. But before you use this application you have to make sure that you have disable your antivirus which you are using in your computer because if you try to use this application with your antivirus then there might be p[possibilities of gmer's conflict with your antivirus. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

Sometimes this kind of problems occurs if your keyboard DEL key have problems and that is why I will suggest you to first connect some other keyboard with your computer and after that you have to check that whether same issue is coming or not. If you didn’t get the same issue with other keyboard then I think there might be something wrong with your keyboard. I hope after changing the keyboard you will be able to detect the exact problem.

I have searched GMER on the internet and after that I have downloaded GMER in my system. now after downloading the GMER in my system I have first disabled my antivirus and I have also all closed web based application like utorrent. now after doing that when I have run the GMER and after that all the problem gets solved eaily. Now I am not having any issue with my system.