Thread: computer is preventing me while posting a log or emailing a log

computer is preventing me while posting a log or emailing a log

Hi guys I am facing one problem in my HP computer. Before someday my computer gets virus infection so I tried to solve that by reinstalling operating system in my computer but after doing that when I tried to install the drivers at that time I am not able to install it and after that I have contact the customer support of the HP and then told me to give the log of the drivers but when I try to post he log file at that time my computer is not allowing me to do that. Please give me solution regarding this. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: computer is preventing me while posting a log or emailing a log

If you are not able to post your log then i think first you should try to solve this issue by trying some different browser. If you have tried to post that log file from any specific browser then use different browser and after that check whether same problem is coming or not. If you don’t get the same problem then I think there is nothing wrong with your computer but your browser which you using is needs to be reinstalled and after that you will not face this problem in your computer again.

Well according to me you should try to post your log file through mediafire. First you have to upload your log file on the mediafire and after uploading that file you have to copy that link. Now after that you have to share the link. Now when you share this link at that time the one who will open this link will download your uploaded log file and after that he will be able to give you reply. I hope after doing this trick you will be able to solve this issue.

You can try this solution to fix this issue. First you have you download the DDS from internet and after that you have to save it on your desktop. Now after you save that script blocking protection is not enabled and after confirming that you have to double click on the DDS tool. Now after running that tool it will open two DDS.txt's. now save both the files. Now send those files. This solution surly helps you to fix this problem.

In my computer I have solved this problem by disabling the antivirus. When I have tried to send the log file after disabling the antivirus at that time my computer didn’t gave me any problem. I think you should also try this trick and after that check whether you are able to post the log file or not. If you are still finding any issues after disabling the antivirus in your computer then please let me know.

The best way to fix this issue is to send the log file via email. I know you have tried this trick but before you attach your log file in your email you have to first add that file in to the winRAR and after that you have to attach that RAR file in your mail. You will not get any issue if you send the RAR file. If you still get the same problem after that then I think there may be viruses in your computer which are causing this issue and i think you should try to solve this issue by scanning your computer with bootable scanning disk.

After disabling the antivirus also I was having the same issue in my system and after that I have also tried to solve this by doing all the possible tricks. Then I have read your above post and after that I have add that file inn winrar and after that I have attached that rar file and send it via mail. Thank you so much for giving me this idea. I really appreciate your help.