Thread: unable to download and update file after first redirecting virus

unable to download and update file after first redirecting virus

Hello friends I was facing the virus problem in my commuter and after trying so many tricks i have redirected the virus from my computer. Now after doing that I am facing problem with my computer. Now whenever my computer tries to do windows update at that time it fails to do that. I am also facing the problem while opening any documents in Microsoft office. I don’t know what is wrong with my computer. I am using windows 7. Please give me solution.

Re: unable to download and update file after first redirecting virus

After looking at your issue I would like to tell you that try to solve your problem by trying this trick. First you have run the full system scan in your computer with antivirus. Now after running the full system scan check whether it is detecting any viruses or not. If your antivirus can not fond any viruses then download the malwarebytes in your computer and after that scan your computer. I think after doing this you will b able to fix this is issue.

I think you can fix this update problem by downloading the Trojan remover in your computer and after that scanning the whole system with help of the Trojan remover. I think after running the Trojan remover in your computer you will windows will update the normally and you will be able to keep your windows up to date. If you want to download the Trojan remover then you can easily find that on the internet and after that download that in your computer.

If you have made ant system restore point in your computer in your computer then try to solve this issue by using that systems restore point. If you want to do the system restore then you have to type system restore in your start menu search option and after that click on the system restore option. Now after restoring the computer you will see that your computer is restored according to the date when you have made the restore point and there are no viruses. I hope this solution will be helpful to you.

As far as I know this type of issue can be solved by running the doing the Bootable scanning in the computer. if you want to do the bootable scanning in your computer then I you have to first insert the bootable scanning CD in your computer and after that you have to restart the computer and perform the full system scan. Now after doing the full system scan it will detect every virus from your computer and also delete that from your computer. i will suggest you to use Quick heal bootable antivirus CD.

After reading your above post and solutions I have tried to fix this update in my computer by running the malwarebytes in my computer but after running that also I was facing the same problem in my computer. Now after that I have tried to solve this problem by restoring the computer but my system is not allowing showing me any restore point. After performing the bootable scan in my computer also I am still having the issues with windows update in my computer.

If you are still not able to download windows update files even after trying so many things then I think you have to first insert the operating system CD in your system and after that you have to restart your computer. Now after restarting the computer you have to repair your operating system and then you will be able to download the windows update files in your computer. I hope this trick will be useful for you.