Thread: Infected with fake Malware Protection

Infected with fake Malware Protection

I’m having windows vista installed in my system and whenever I turn on my system malware protection windows prompt up and start the fake scan and it is also preventing me from using the internet explorer and even the task manager for this I had used rkill.exe and even WiNlOgOn.exe but it doesn’t help me out. Can anyone suggest me how to get rid from this problem as I’m bit confused thanks in advanced.

Re: Infected with fake Malware Protection

For this you must download and install roguekiller and after that do not reboot your system as malware will be going too reactivated and you need to run roguekiller all over again. And make sure all the program is closed while running the roguekiller and run it as an administrator and when you get a prompt just type 1 and then hit enter and if the program doesn’t work then rename it to the winlogon.exe and from there you click on fix.

Download aswMBR which is about 511kb and save it on your desktop and then double click on aswMBR.exe and run it and after that click on scan button and start the scan and when scan get completed then click on and if it doesn’t help then re boot your system in save mode and then run this program again and even make a try to remove the tool which is causing the problem from programs and files. Hope this help you a lot.

Well I think all the alerts and virus protection and even the virus removal offers which is made by the malware protection are mostly fake and it usually develop to export the money and it’s an fake security products one should avoid all this warnings and even avoid the purchasing these program and not even click the link which comes in pop up and don’t install any additional component. The only solution for this is to remove it as soon as it is detected.