Thread: System overload due to malware

System overload due to malware

I’m having the Norton antivirus installed in my system and I’m also having Spybot. While operating the system my system usage increase to 100 percent and even open new windows and even performing any task. I had scan the system but dint get anything. I had downloaded Google chrome since after that I started facing the problem. Can anyone suggest what may be the cause of the problem? Please guide me thanks in advanced.

Re: System overload due to malware

If your are having two antivirus then remove one of them after that download the combofix from the net and then and then save the ComboFix.exe to your Desktop and after that disable your antivirus program and even the antispyware and make sure you re enable them later and then run combofix and if you are not having the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console then it will going to installed it and after that it will boot the pc into recovery mode and will help you to remove the malware from your system.

Search and download OTL program from the internet and save it on the desktop and then click on the icon to run the program make sure before doing that all the program are closed so that it won’t be interrupted and after that one window will appear under that at the top change it to minimal output and then check the box which is beside the LOP and then scan the system and after scanning the system if it found any infected file then click on fix.

Download and install the malware bytes and then click on the mbam setup.exe and then just follow the screen guide and make sure that you check on the option for update malwarebytes and then launch the malware bytes after clicking on finish and after that select the quick scan and when it is done click on result and then select all the file which is shown on the window and then click on remove selected and if you get the message that some of the file could not be deleted then just re boot your system and those file will be deleted.

download and install malware bytes and then run Eset Online Scanner and then click on yes and then click on start button and after that click on install button and then click on start and the scanner engine will going to initialize and update and after that check on box for remove found threats and then click on scan button and when the scan is finished restart your system in normal mode and then scan your system again.

Click on Start and then select Run from the menu and then just Copy and paste the following Combofix /Uninstall and then click the OK button. Clean up with OTL by Double-click OTL.exe to start the program and then Close all other program separately from OTL as this you will going to need a reboot On the OTL main screen and then press the CLEANUP button and then click on yes hope this help you a lot to get rid from your problem.