Thread: From where to download the malware removal tools ?

From where to download the malware removal tools ?

Hi, I have a dell espiron laptop, which is affected through malicious malwares, and for that I need a tool for removing them, so from where can I get that tool? And please also suggest me that is antivirus software and this malware removing tools are same or there is some difference in that? which one would be better to prefer, and if suppose I choose any one of that, would it be free or I have to pay for that? need suggestion very badly. Thanks.

Re: From where to download the malware removal tools ?

I don’t think that there is much difference between those tools, because both of them are used to remove the inappropriate programs from the computers whatever they are, like either virus or the malware, in fact I would say that virus is the synonym to the malware. So you can have any of the software for your machine, and among this category also, there are too many software that does the same functions, so you can have too many options to choose from.

If you are thinking to get any such software I would suggest you to have a antivirus programs from the internet called AVG and it has the latest update as well for all the viruses, and as you are asking that will I get it free or you have to pay, than let me tell you that there are programs that comes free, but in such a programs they have certain limitation while functioning, whereas if you buy any product you’ll get the full support from themselves.

I have heard about the tool called malwarebytes that you can download from the internet, as this is one of the best tool for removing the malware from the machine, and off course the best thing about this is like that you’ll get it for free. In fact if you visit the Microsoft’s official website, they are also providing this kind of tools but I am not sure that you’ll get it for free or not. but surely you can have it from there also. You can have option to get the Microsoft Safety Scanner which is actually meant not only for the malware rather you can prevent the machine from the spyware, viruses and the malware as well.

While it comes to security, it’s always better to choose a good product, so my recommendation is quite different than others as you should always buy the software, because after that you need to just update it after some time, whereas if you have free version of software you cannot download the updates, and you’ll get more functionality in the paid software compare to the free software. and according to the virus you have to choose the software.

I have a software that I have purchased from the Symantec, thus I would suggest you the same to have from there only, and they have very good software with the reasonable price for sure. And if you want to test that software you can get the trial copy of the same software as well, so after using that you’ll get the whole idea, and as the above user mentioned its always better to buy software If you concern the security.