Thread: Laptop working apprehensively, is it a virus ?

Laptop working apprehensively, is it a virus ?

Hi, I have a dell laptop and it was working perfectly, since last 1 week I am having too many unforeseen problems, as it was taking just 2 minutes to get the machine start but now it is taking 3.5 minutes to start, after that my WIFI is also not working sometimes, and suddenly starts working, and then most annoying things is like my whole family uses the same WIFI connection to connect to the internet and it works fines, but not with me only, so is it a virus ? or there is some problem in the machine itself ? any recommendation would be appreciated.

Re: Laptop working apprehensively, is it a virus ?

This is might because of the malware or due to the virus only, otherwise there is no other possibility through which the a laptop works anxiously, so according to me you should check whether there is any virus or not, and if there is any you should clean it as soon as possible because the problem that you have motioned is very minor, but if you continue with the same it would be progressively increases.

This might be possible that any of the program in your machine has some problem and because of that only the laptop is working slow, so according to me you should have a option as to disable all the start up programs from the MSCONFIG, and after that see whether this is happening or not, if the same happens that means you have virus in your machine, and you need to get the antivirus software for your laptop.

If you have the virus in the machine you can have the option as either you can have antivirus software or the malware removing software OR you can simply restore the laptop to any previous stat. but I am not sure that after restoring the machine can remove the virus absolutely. So but you can try for sure, and before that you should always make sure that you have back up the data presented in the hard disk because you may lose it if you didn’t save it.

Hey thanks for the suggestion guys, in fact I am also not aware as this is virus or any other fault, because I have never seen any other problems while starting the machine, but this might be possible that the driver is being corrupted, isn’t it? Do I reinstall it before applying some another recommendation, because except those two problems I have never seen any such related problems, and let me tell you that even after restarting the machine it works slowly.

Yeah I would say that’s the good idea, but together with that what is the problem to keep one antivirus software as well in your PC, because though there might be possible that this is the problem in the driver only, but if you have installed the antivirus software as well in your machine you’ll be never affected by the virus also, and if suppose reinstalling the driver also didn’t resolve the problem you should either restore the machine, or format the drive that contains the operating system.