Thread: Luddite virus causing a havoc on my system

Luddite virus causing a havoc on my system

I have recently having many troubles with the pc that I used but that that is not what exactly what is making me nervous , I know that my pc is infected with many virus , but my anti-virus avast anti-vris program has successfully removed them but , I think that there are still some more left and that are causing a havoc on my pc but , I have been to identify one and that was a Luddite but I cannot bet if it an virus as the program is not been detected by Avast as an virus .

Re: Luddite virus causing a havoc on my system

I don‘t think that is a virus I have done a search for this on the internet as well virus directory and have found no result for it , I think that it may be a dub –program or a processes that is run by your system and moreover that is what is are catching it every time well , are the problem that you are facing let me know as that might help me to detect the virus that may be installed on your system .by the issues that you are facing .

I am facing various problem with the system that I am using one of them is the slow start up , my browser keeps on crashing and the there is Netflix popup which pop up every time when I turn on my pc . Moreover I am not using this application but it is still asking me for an upgrade ,there are just to a name a few , and I am also very sure that this is not the problem of the hardware failure as I can identify the changes in my files and .

Okay if you are pretty sure that all this problems and issues are been caused by the virus program that are running on your pc then you should try to scan your pc with the a different anti-virus program that are there, I would suggest you to try that with the McAfee anti-virus program and scan you whole computer and then see if you get some different result , I would also like you to suggest to scan your pc with the latest update of the antivirus program .

I would like to suggest you to remove the all the unnecessary program that you may have installed I the meantime and the run an anti-virus program and then use another program to do the same first with an fast scan also remember to login into your administrator account while you are scanning your system as this may give more right and privileges to program that is scanning for the anti-virus. also turn of the inter net while you are scanning .

I would recommend you to download and install combo fix on your desktop and then turn off your anti-virus program or just disable it for the time while you are running this tool this tool might be blocked with the anti-virus program that you are using so disabling it would be a better option for you scanning this with the system with this as that might just delete the al the adware with this one and then again un-install after you are done with this.

Thanks for the variety of the replies that you guys gave, I am very fortunate about the suggestion that you all gave me well some of them though did not work out for me , while the rest of that did work for me , the combofix suggestion that was given to me worked for me as it almost detected and removed every other Trojan virus that was seated at my hard-drive , well the rest of the suggestion al did helped me in a long run .