Thread: Trojan virus discovered by StopZilla

Trojan virus discovered by StopZilla

I recently ran a StopZilla anti-virus program as my system was running too slow and there were many lags in my problem but then I think that this was an issue with the virus, and luckily all of the files were scanned within a short period of time and there are many things that came out, out which there were 4 Trojan horse, possibly the backdoor one, other virus were removed and clean from the pc while there were only 3 left , which were not removed by the StopZilla any idea of how to remove them .

Re: Trojan virus discovered by StopZilla

I would strongly suggest you to try scanning your pc with any other anti-virus program other than the StopZilla as the Trojan horse might have overtaken it so I would rather guide you to use an latest updated anti-virus and then scan your pc, but remember to un-install the previous one as the other might cause a problem as both of them might interfere with the program files of each other, I would like to recommend you to go and try this.

I had a similar problem with my hp pavillion laptop that was left to my brother hand when I went out for a trekking trip with my friends and I just don ‘t know what did he do while I was out , the next morning when I opened up my pc I saw that there are many problem with the my pc was been affected by Trojan virus ,so I scanned it with an updated anti-virus program but still there was not result s , so I found out a solution to this ( a friend told me to use ) spybot , this works for removing the only Trojan horse and is specifically designed for removing it ,

Hey you can also try using the Spybot anti-virus program as this is the best that I could say to you, it is used by many experts and network technician to remove virus from their networks and there pc , I would also recommend to remove all the previous anti-virus program and then try this one as running both of them together might cause your system to crash and may further lead to lags and various issues in your system .

I suggest the you should not remove the anti-virus program nor do you should remove the trogan house and that may further lead to problem if the problem persists further than I would like you to follow the suggestion that are given above by the user , the reason why I am not telling you to do this is as removing this may even further increase your problem and as the file that are losses handled by this would be left hanging around and this may lead to future problem , LEAve then as they if they don ‘t bother you .

I totally agree with the above user , removing them may cause you further program so it is better to a quantize them as leaving them in open may further lead to problem even if there are not causing you any harm now there is quite a big possibility that they might cause the a problem once they have gained enough strength again , So just thing anything before you do as you are risking your security of the security of the data that is present there .

After reading an trying out all the option that you all present here , I think none of them worked out form me , now the only option that I am left with is to format the drive that I am using as that would be a better option for me , moreover that is the only thing that is left for me . but thanks for all the suggestion and replies that you gave me . thank you again for the replies that you gave .some of then did helped to decrease the effect to some extend