Thread: Malware/virus infection not allowing internet connection

Malware/virus infection not allowing internet connection

I think that the title of this is enough to explain the problem I am facing. Actually my computer is infected with some Malware or virus and because of that it is not allowing me to access the internet. I can say that this is because of the malware infection as my AVG is able to detect those viruses from my computer but cannot remove that. I tried to remove that many of the times but all the times it shows me the same virus. I cannot understand that why it cannot remove this. Please help me with this.

Re: Malware/virus infection not allowing internet connection

If the virus definition of your antivirus is outdated then this is not possible for the antivirus to delete that as it is not in the database. So, if you want to remove this then first of all you will have to update the virus definition of the antivirus. Just right click on the antivirus icon from the system tray and after that choose update. This will start updating and installing the updates in your computer. Once you are done with that then you can again scan and remove that from your computer.

Are you sure that this is the problem because of the Malware/virus infection. It is possible that there might be some other reason for this. Anyway you can try to troubleshoot the network from the steps given here and see if that can resolve the issue or not. I have not tried this anytime because I never faced such issue with my internet connection but you can try this and I wish that this will help you to resolve the problem.

I think that you will have to optimize your internet connection. The simplest connection is from the gateway router. The gateway router (given through a few internet providers like modem) maintains the DSL otherwise Cable internet connection living and ensures that each connected computer is capable to enter internet. If this is same for you then you only ought to plug in Ethernet cable and connection will possibly be there mechanically.

There is one very simple solution for this issue that you will be obliged to do the boot scan the computer and after that start the computer in the safe mode. You can make use of the Quick Heal antivirus for doing the boot scanning. This will help you to take out any of the infections from your computer. Once you are done with that then start your computer in normal Windows mode and try to access the internet. If after this also you are getting the same thing then reply back and we will try to resolve this in other possible way.

I think you should update your PCs antivirus and additionally assuming that you need to have Avast antivirus on your system which can encourage you to uproot this virus from your PC. You go on the official site of the Avast antivirus from there you are able to have its last form on the house and you are able to instate it without any situation. Once it is fixed on your PC you ought to do the framework output.