Thread: Unable to connect Atheros WLAN Driver with Connection Issues with Linksys E Series Routers

Unable to connect Atheros WLAN Driver with Connection Issues with Linksys E Series Routers

I have just brought a Atheros WLAN adapter card from the Wi-Fi connection that was there in at my house, but I think something went wrong there and that made me go again through all the devices that were there but after doing a recheck also I did not found the error, any idea s on where would the error be as the WI-fi is not connected, whereas previously it was connected with the old Adapter card that I used with it.

Re: Unable to connect Atheros WLAN Driver with Connection Issues with Linksys E Series Routers

Yes , you were very close with that the problem that you were having was with the Atheros wireless adapter that was there I was experiencing the same issue with the connecting that with the Linksys router that were there , I previously though that it was caused because I did not installed the drivers , but , since after that when I installed the drivers it still came up with an error any idea s on where the problem might be I am using Windows operating system ( Windows XP 32 bit ) , more over how would I update my driver if I cannot connect to internet .

Re: Unable to connect Atheros WLAN Driver with Connection Issues with Linksys E Series Routers

Don ‘t come to any conclusion right now as there are many things that count here , just check if you are able to make everything perfectly right and the cable that you have attached , it may be that you have plugged them in wrong places ,after that look at the drivers that are there , id there are not there then please install the drivers that are manufactured ( coded ) for the Wi-Fi adapter card that is there , I hope this help s you out .

I would like to tell all those who are having a problem with this that the driver s that you are using is not the latest updated driver s as the company made a official statement that the previously released drivers by them was a little buggy and that made the many user with the problem they are facing know I would also like to tell all those to download the drivers from the official Linksys site and then install the same in your drive and that would surely solve your problem.

This is in the reply for the user who said that who to install the driver s when I don‘t have a n working internet connection the answer to this is simple just download the driver s in any other pc or system that has internet connection on it and then transfer this file to the pen –drive and then transfer that to system on which you want to install the driver, after that double click on the setup file and install it . And that would just help you out.

I more on suggest you to place the files directly into the c drive where the other operating system files are located and then find or search for the SW setup folder which may need some good time to search this and that then under search for SP5342 named file which is the one that you are now going to replace when the choice , when you are replacing this file with the new set up file just copy paste that file there and that would prompt am window to replace or modify the file click on modify .

I extremely sorry for the late reply iwas not aware of the replies that you have gicve nme as ther notification got messed up with my e-mail setting that I have done in order to avoid all the spams e-mails that I get everyday , but , it was really great to hear from your guys that was a problem that I think everyone was facing , but thanks to your suggest that has just helped me solve my problem thanks for the replies