Thread: AVG cannot delete Trojan Horse Cryptic.CYK

AVG cannot delete Trojan Horse Cryptic.CYK

Whenever I scan my computer with the AVG antivirus then it detects Trojan Horse Cryptic.CYK and when I try to delete that then it shows that it is removes form that but whenever I scan that again then it again shows me the same Trojan. Please help me to get this issue resolved. I tried all the things to get this resolved but was not able to solve the problem. Now I am eagerly waiting for your suggestions to resolve the problem. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: AVG cannot delete Trojan Horse Cryptic.CYK

Are you having more than one antivirus installed in your computer? If you have installed that then this can be the reason for this issue. It can also slowdown the processing of the computer. So it will be best for you if you can just remove any one of them (if you are having two) from your computer and then again try to scan and delete that. This it there is more possibility that it will be deleted without any problem.

Just check that if the antivirus that you are having is updated or not. If that is not updated then it is not possible for the antivirus to delete that. What you can do is just update from your computer to the latest and after the update again try to delete that form your computer. If it was because the database is not updated then this time it will be deleted without any problem. Please reply back if this is not the problem in your case.

You can try to use any other antivirus in your computer and see if that can help you or not. Before moving to any other scanner you can just try to scan the system with the same antivirus but this time in the safe mode. I have seen some of the cases where some antivirus cannot be deleted in the normal mode but that is done in the safe mode. See if that is the same in your case or not. Good Luck!!!