Thread: Suitable antivirus AVG free or Ca Security Suite

Suitable antivirus AVG free or Ca Security Suite

I have purchased a latest laptop and the internet connection I am having is the MTNL internet connection and I think that the MTNL internet service provider is the best internet service provider in Mumbai. And the laptop I am having is having the processor of core i7 and this is the fastest processor but now a day there is the problem in the laptop some virus is affected my laptop. So that is why I am thinking of purchasing or downloading the antivirus program. And I want the antivirus for the operating system of Windows 7. Thanking in advanced.

Re: Suitable antivirus AVG free or Ca Security Suite

I think that you should use the Microsoft security essential and in this case this antivirus will provide the real time protection against for the laptop of small business and this will guard against the viruses, spyware and all the other malicious software. You can download this security for free from the Microsoft essential security official site. And it is also very simple to install and this software will automatically update and will protect the laptop. In this you have to uninstall the other antivirus before installing the Microsoft antivirus. If you are trying to run two antiviruses at a time then it will cause a conflict between the two antiviruses. But in this case the AVG and the CA is not as good as Microsoft security essential.

I think that better purchasing or downloading the Microsoft security essential or I think that you should use the Super Antispyware this is the most powerful scanner in the market. And this is the multi dimension and it is having the process interrogation and this will detect the spyware. It is having the feature of quick complete and custom scan of the hard drives, Memory, Registry, and Removable Drives and in this case this can detect and then remove the spyware, Adware, Hijackers, Key Loggers and all other threats.

You can also use the malware byte this will scan by byte. This will take the technology to fight the next malware. This malware will protect and will remove the entire antivirus and all the antimalware application fails. The functions of the malware bytes are as follows.
    • It is having the flash lighting scan speed.
    • And it is having the full scan all the drives
    • It is having the cooperative functionality.
    • Priority database update

From the discussion going on I think that you should purchase the kaspersky antivirus and this is the best antivirus I have used. This will help you to secure and then helps you to enjoy and secure the online banking and shopping. And this will give the protection from the unknown threats. It immediately protects the laptop after the threat is emerged and this will supervise the children’s computer. And this will protect the computer from threats.

I think that you can also use the AVG Antivirus and this is offering a numbers of antivirus and it is one of the best antivirus and this also gives the social networking protection and this will Linksys and proactive the web protection and this is also giving the cloud antivirus protection and the security network.

The ca antivirus is best antivirus software. It is having to the right direction and it is implemented to the rootkit detection and it is also having the automatic USB scanning. And it is having the low level of protection and it is also having the advanced feature of significant setbacks. And it is having the modern interface. I think that this is not bad antivirus but it is also not so good antivirus.