Thread: Help how to download security programs in Windows 7

Help how to download security programs in Windows 7

I am having a latest configuration computer and it is having the processor of core i7 and I am having the operating system of Windows 7. And I am running the internet explorer 9.0 and I am trying to find a good set of security programs. Or I am thinking or downloading a good antivirus program. I am using the antivirus of kaspersky. And now it is expiring in 5 to 6 days that is why I am I am thinking of downloading the security programs and a good anti-virus program. So please help me in finding the good anti-virus program.

Re: Help how to download security programs in Windows 7

I think that you should use the Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE) and I think that this is the best antivirus software and this is designed by the Microsoft and I think that this is the best antivirus that is working in the operating system of windows 7. And I think that you can download it directly from the official website of the Microsoft. You have to uninstall the entire antivirus before you are installing the Microsoft essential security. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I think that you can also purchase the Avast antivirus and this antivirus is also the best antivirus I am still using this antivirus and I have completed 2 years of using this antivirus. It is having the boot-time scan and it is also having the Antivirus screensaver and it is also having the unrivaled and it is used to detect the script malware. And it is having the strong antiriot kit shield. And the last and the important thing is that it is having the Malware submission system.

I would like to recommend you that you should purchase the kaspersky internet security 2012 and I think that this is the new version of the kaspersky antivirus. I think that this will delete all the virus in a minute there are three types of scan that is one is the custom scan another is full scan and the last one is the quick scan. And this will help you to delete the virus from any of the folder or the drive. You have to just click on the remove button.

Try malware bytes the features are as follows:
    • It is supporting the Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7
    • And it is having the speed quick scan.
    • And it is having the full scan for all the drives.
    • It is having the both the scanner and Protection Module.
    • And it is having the multi-lingual support.

I think that you should use the Avast antivirus and the features are as follows:
    • Supporting the Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7
    • It is boot-time scan
    • There are three types of scan custom scan, quick scan and full scan.
    • It is also having the speed quick scan.
    • It works best with windows 7

I think that you should so with the Microsoft security essential this is the best antivirus program that I have ever used. And it is developed by the great company that is the Microsoft and it will have the great feature of deleting the virus and it is also having the feature of automatic scan of the USB drive, it is having three scan types one is the quick scan that scans any drive quickly one is the custom scan in this you have to set the drive which drive is to be scanned and the third is the full scan in this the full computer is scanned.