Thread: Is it asus rt-n13u support samba

Is it asus rt-n13u support samba

Last one month I use this asus rt-n13u. This is a Wireless N Router with All-in-One Printer Server. Now I want to connect this device with the Samba firmware system. Can I do this task? I try this task using the Australian Asus site but can’t work at long time. They told me that the USB port for FTP/SAMBA/All-in-One Printer sharing is available. I can’t found any SAMBA settings on the router. This is the latest samba 1.0.2.0 version firmware. Thanks in advance.

Re: Is it asus rt-n13u support samba

This is to be capable to Auto detect internet connection using this network type device. It is connect on the system using the manual free setup. The user guide manual will be help to do this connection. The downloading PC software will be help to do this task on the system. The USB port of this device has been also capable to do this connectivity task using the FTP/All-in-One Printer sharing option. This device also provides the Universal repeater mode.

For accessing the samba OS onto the ASUS rt-n13u wirless device you need to do special task. This is he be simple and it will be help to enable Samba onto this device. Then first use the Services menu of the samba firmware device. Then hit the NAS option. This will be help to choose the share as your folder '/mnt' option. This enabling task will be work to connect the samba firmware based device onto the asus rt-n13u. Then do these make connection.

This Samba support on the RT-N13U would be really useful. Some configuration entries mention into this Samba will be capable to connect with the ASUS router device. Hence, I suggest you to use this type of connection and it will be help to avoid such connectivity problem. For doing this task you need to first download torrent file and then execute this cat /opt/data/torrents/.config/transmission-daemon/settings.json | grep download code. This will be help to solve such problem.

The new ASUS wireless Router provide the Wireless Data Rates connectivity up to 300Mbps. You need to use this kind of features and then do such task onto the system. This will be really effective and it will be work for solving such problem. This samba on the ASUS device will be capable to enables different users to use the printer simultaneously. Then install this and it really work to solve such problem.

The user guide manual of the system will be help to do this connectivity task onto the system. You need to use this kind of manual and then try to join this different firmware based system devices. This will be enable to share different files onto the network and this ASUS device also provide the facility to print the application of samba firmware on the connected network printer. This is the best way to do this task.