Thread: ASUS RT-N16 generating connection error with Download Master

ASUS RT-N16 generating connection error with Download Master

When I try to connect this ASUS RT-N16 wireless router to the Download Master then it will be gives the connection error message. I had established the LAN to my router and want to connect it with the Download Master. When I try to do this connection, but it will be goes to fail connect with a warning message. I used the 1213 port for doing this connection. Any type of help or suggestions will be appreciated.

Re: ASUS RT-N16 generating connection error with Download Master

You need to do a factory reset task on this Asus device. Then for doing this task just uses the router reboot process. Then first disconnect all the WAN, USB cables and then again plug the Ethernet cable from your PC. This will be help in the LAN1 port on the router. The port you selected is to be the 1213 port and this is the correct way to do this task. Then reboot the system and solve this problem. This reboot and connect task will be help this task.

It seems to be not uncommon process for the RESTORE process onto this ASUS RT-N16 wireless router. This will be capable to connecting the devices with the system devoice. Additionally, the router may refuse to go into RESTORE mode and this is the best thing that will be help to solve such problem onto the system. Most of the times the expert will suggest this reboot task and it will be solve the problem. Then use this task and do the task.

On this router reset button will only carry you to recovery mode. If you hope to restore defaults, then you need to use the Red WPS button which present on this device. This is really work to solve such complicated problem. This will be just power of the device and then try to connect the device with the system. This is the best way that will be help to do such complicated task and then reboot the system. This will be by default detect the download master.

This router does have a recovery mode if you want to do this task for flashing, and to access it. Then select the WPA button to do this task and it really help to establish the connection. This is the wireless router and it will be help to establish the connection using the internal transmitting task. The special task necessary in this type of device. This is the device replacement process and it will be help to do such task.