Thread: Unable to change RT-G32 setup

Unable to change RT-G32 setup

I am having the latest configuration computer and the processor in the computer is Intel core i7 and it is having the quad-core processor and it is also having the 8-way multitasking capability and an additional L3 cache. And the operating system in the computer is windows 7. And recently I have purchased an Asus RT-G32 and now I want to configure the settings of the internet. And when I go to 193.168.1.x and changing the settings the settings were not changing. Please help me in solving the problem.

Re: Unable to change RT-G32 setup

I want to just know the answers of my questions and the question is who your Internet service provider that means the (ISP). And what is your IP address should. Please mention the range of the IP address without that I was not able to solve the problem you have just written the 193.168.1.x so should I assume the 193.168.1.254. And one last question what is WAN IP of the router? Please let me know the answer of the question so I will be able to solve the problem.

Thank you for asking the question and the internet service provider that I am using is the Tikona service provider and it is having the minimum speed. The settings I have adjust to receive the IP address and the DNS address and the IP that shows me is 113.193.159.44. I was able to access the router even if I am connected to through the Asus router. But when I am connected with the help of the internet service provider than I was unable to open the page with the help of 193.168.1.254.

I think that if you want to change the router settings then you should be able to access to the control panel of the router by just browsing the IP address of the router. But in most of the routers the IP address is mentioned somewhere outside the box. After that you have to browse and then you have to type in http:// 193.168.1.254 and after that you will get the IP address and then a screen will be displayed for asking the Username and Password. You will require both of this if you want to enter in the heart of the router. And after writing the Username and Password you should be able to change the details with the SSID. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

From the discussion going on that if I want to enter in the router then you should have the IP address of the router. And then you have to type http:// and the IP address and then you have to write the username and the password if you don’t know the password and you don’t remember the password then you can return the router to the factory default condition by just pressing the reset button. This button will help you to reset all the accidental resets by just using the straightened paperclip.

If by doing this the problem is not solved then I think that you should follow the steps:-
    • Firstly if you want to change the settings of the router then you should be able to access to the router control panel by just browsing the router IP address.
    • But in most of the cases the IP address is displayed somewhere above of the box or below the box.
    • And after that in the URL you have to type the http:// 193.168.1.254 and after that you will get the IP address.
    • After typing this there will appear a screen which will be asking for the Username and Password
    • The Username and Password is compulsory to enter inside the heart of the router.
    • And the last things write the Username and Password and then you should be able to change the details with the SSID.

If you are having the Router address you can have access to the router. After that they will ask for the log and the password. Then you have to set the default login name will be "admin" and after that the password will be BLANK or "admin". So when you are able to get inside you have to look for the WIFI / Wireless/ W-Lan / Security. You have to uncheck any WEP boxes and then you have to able to free your WIFI. I think that this will help you to solve the problem.