Thread: Can all files showed by FileAssassin be deleted?

Can all files showed by FileAssassin be deleted?

Hey guys I have a malware byte and it has a tool such as FileAssassin and I have searched for it and I have found that they delete all the locked files and when I have been running this tool it showed me number of files and now the thing is that can I delete all this program would it affect me and also tell me would it be interfering with my antivirus Trend micro? Please suggest me something any suggestion would be appreciated suggest me something?

Re: Can all files showed by FileAssassin be deleted?

Well dear am sorry to say but I don’t know any such software but I have Google it and I have found out the same that it is a good software for deleting the locked software and all , but I don’t know if it is really good or no so I cant suggest you anything about it but I would like to suggest you that deleting any single important file from a program would make that program stop, and I have faced this problem when I deleted a file by such software and then a program stopped working and I was jus pissed out. And well I don’t think that it would matter anything with other software no worry but just check it out that the files are important or no then delete.

Hey don’t worry anything about it you can surely delete them I have used it and I have never faced any problem like my program is not working, so I think this wont create any problem this is absolutely fine and it would only delete the unwanted files so don’t worry and no it wont create any problem with this antivirus I am sure you don’t need to worry about anything you would really enjoy this software it is really nice and it cleans the PC very nicely and I think it’s the only software which works so nicely over this process.

I don’t think that deleting may files would be a good thing, well I don’t know about this software but I have a heard about a software XP antivirus 2008 which use to show so many files as a corrupted files and all but later it was find that these were fake files as the fake software so I cant tell you that this is a nice software or no because I have stopped trusting any other such software I think you should not use this software use other antivirus which are useful like MCAFEE, NORTON, Quick Heal they are enough to keep your pc safe.

No I would suggest you not to delete any files in this manner this has not been any great software I suppose and I don’t think you should trust this software if it’s a new software for you and if its not searching for Trojan, malware or any malicious software and all then I think you don’t need to delete any files may this corrupt your program and they would stop running and you would be into great trouble so better don’t delete them.

Yes there is a chance that this can be a important file and may corrupt your programs and all I am not sure that this would create a problem or no but I have searched on net and I have found them with a good review may be they are fine but I think there is a risk in deleting files but I think you must try it once and I don’t think there would be any problem with your antivirus and this software you can enjoy both at a single time they are for different logic’s so they wont be a problem.

This is a tuff deal to answer about, well I don’t think it would be a right option but if you have been using this software or you know about this software, if your friends or someone have used it and said it works nicely then there is no harm but if you don’t know anything about it I don’t think you need to delete all of them, I have been also hearing about some software which shows their self created file as a problem and they actually don’t harm the computer and they are only created to view them in that particular software to make you believe that this software works nicely and then you can go for it so I think you don’t need to have a blind trust on any unknown software.