Thread: Unable to access any site Due to some persistent virus?

Unable to access any site Due to some persistent virus?

Hey friends facing very serious problem and really don’t know what’s wrong and how to deal with it and get rid of it please someone help me? My problem is sometime when ever I am trying to access any site it just redirects me to some strange site which asks for bank details and all and I have been running many antivirus but they can find any virus and all? Has anyone faced this problem before please help me guys what should I do?

Re: Unable to access any site Due to some persistent virus?

Ah hearing it for first time I suppose well I haven’t faced it till now so Its new for me but I think there must be some problem from your service provider may be this is what I am thinking but then I am standing with the question then why only bank detail I think yes you are facing a serious problem and I think you need to contact to your service provider once lets see what is he saying. I think he would be able to help you out of this best of luck hope they do help you out of this.

Hey I have heard about this problem, this is the same problem faced by m cousin and we too really dint knew what to do and we were just stuck with no clue after searching out for many sites and many helping hands when we were still helpless by anyone then we just did what the only option of formatting the PC we just formatted the PC and everything was fine I think it was a problem with my browser or something don’t know what happened but the new OS made it solved and things were fine with me I think this would help you out too.

Oh yap dude this is a serious problem for sure and I think the formatting of PC made everything fine because I have heard that this is a type of hacking and this is to take your personal detail and I think the PC has been hacked and that’s why when you formatted the PC may be some of the software or registry which was installed on your file must have been deleted and you PC started working fine because hackers do have some application which the just silently install on the clients PC and make them a victim if themselves so I think you to have to format the PC.

Definitely this is and Hacking stuff and that is the reason why none of the antivirus are able to find anything out of it dear you have been hacked by someone if you haven’t shared your detail till now then you have been safe quickly format the PC and contact to the service provider for some help regarding this they would be helping you out, I have heard many people going bankrupt due to such cases so better be careful friend hope you haven’t shared anything till now just ignore all fake emails and sites which you are unaware of.

Dear try using different browser is the problem still same I hope this solves your problem and if not they these guys are right you have been a victim of hacking you have been hacked, just think of if there is a problem with anything else then why are they redirected to a site which is asking for your bank detail and all just think there is something wrong and just ignore them dude and as you suggested they are a problem occurring sometime then I think this is due to this hackers and be careful now and format the pc and contact your internet provider and best of luck lets hope the best that you remain safe.

Thank you guys it did worked i think too now that i was been hacked now i would follow the steps and try not to get hacked again i did formatted my pc and now everything is working fine so now i would be taking care of what i have to do and what not to do for been secured and i know you all have threads for been secure too i would be going through it and i will follow them for sure thanks for helping.