Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2011

DMT with Netgear DG834GT

Last one month I have been using this Netgear DG834GT and now there is some problem I have faced on this connectivity device. When I try to use DMT tools over this router then the error message arrives on this system. This error message will be indicate that unable to identify modem type. This will be happen in the system when I try to use this router within the debug mode. Then I need some guidance that helps to solve this connectivity problem.
Old 02-07-2011

Re: DMT with Netgear DG834GT

I also experience that this Netgear will be make some problem with using the DMT tools. Hence I suggest you to use the DGteam firmware instead of the Netgear. This DGteam firmware will be not creating problem even if you use DMT tools on it. This will also allow to tweaking of the SNR inside router web interface. This type of solution will be work when we need to solve this problem completely.
Old 02-07-2011

There is no need to buy any alternative device to solve this problem. There is perfect solution present over this problem for solving this problem. You need to enable the Telnet server on the Netgear DG834GT router device. Then use this solution and after doing this task just start a Telnet client using the link present on the device. Then use this solution and it will providing facility to avoiding such problem.
Old 02-07-2011

I think this type of problem arrives in the Netgear and the reason behind this is that the DMT doesn?t able to work among the Netgear DG834. There is only possibility to do this task by using a different chipset on this system. This DMT will be applying some restriction on the router and hence this type of problem arrives on the router. Then I suggest you to use the chipset facility on this Netgear. This will be help to solve the problem.
Old 02-07-2011

This is the most common problem arrives in this router and this will be need to use the different approach to solve this problem. I suggest you to just use the reconnection strategy. This will be help to you for solving the problem. Then you need to disconnect the router. After doing this task you need to reconnect it. This different solution help to you for removing this problem. The manual will be provide such reinstallation process. Use this and remove problem.
Old 03-07-2011

May be you need to use the different approach for doing this task. Hence I suggest you to use the reconfiguration process to solve such complicated problem. There will be possibility that the reconfiguration will be help to solve such problem. Hence just use this process and it will be really work to avoid such problem. At the time of reconfiguring this you need to reenter the IP address. This is the perfect way to solve the problem.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , ,