Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Video call button not working on skype

Networking & Security

Old 02-07-2011

Video call button not working on skype

Hi I have been using Windows XP on my desktop computer and there are numbers of applications that I use on my computer including Skype, but after the last up-gradation of the Skype I found that the video calling button has been grayed out and not allowing me to make any video calls. Is this the problem with the every skype user? Please help.

Old 02-07-2011
Members

Re: Video call button not working on skype

Hi even I am looking for a similar answer as after installing the new version of Skype on my laptop my video calling button has turned out grayed and I am not able to make any video calls then after, I think the latest version has this problem! I am using my wifi connection for connecting it. Does anyone how to make it proper? Please help.
Old 02-07-2011

Hi can you please tell me which version of skype are you using? And from where did you update the version; please make sure that you have updated it from the official site of skype and from any unofficial site that can cause this problem! Try reinstalling the Skype application replacing the old one. And also check the settings while installing the application.
Old 02-07-2011

Kindly reinstall the skype application and go to advanced settings for audio and video, there you will have to change the devices that are listed as defaults on it. If the Skype is not able to find a video or audio device than it won’t be able to perform all of the functions. As even I had this problem but then it was solved after reinstalling and changing the settings. Hope it also works for you, good luck.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , ,