Thread: Road Runner connection dropping my connection

Road Runner connection dropping my connection

I've been having intermittent connection problems with my connection RR leave my short periods of time. I got up to level 3 support and still no one can help. It is mostly a pain at what time using AOL as it leaves the whole TCP / IP and after that have to sign once more and reload the whole thing you were performing at aol. Every light are working on top of the modem at what time the difficulty is there. Have experienced the connection and appear very well. We cooperate approximately all the way through winipcfg, altering my IP address, however not anything work and keep happening.

Re: Road Runner connection dropping my connection

It's a bit strange that you mentioned this; I had this difficulty as well. It will not take place for a week, however one day signal is switched off, and do not start in support of regarding 20 minutes. I had a tech approach here and replace a number of splitters that he thought were bad, I do not be acquainted with if that will employ. But I hope this will work for you. Please check this all settings and let me know it’s helpful for you or not thank you.

I'm beginning to think this is very ordinary! I experienced the similar ordeal of approximately 3 months and 7 rolls truck in anticipation of I had a cable line technology sitting here at what time it happened. It’s Funny how the darn things work well when you call to complain, and as soon as the leaves of technology, technology return. The troubles wedged a fluctuation within signal strength that was just sufficient to stroke the modem synchronization. The cable company put back the entire key on the pole to the ground connector, earlier than the matter is determined.

I be acquainted with it's frustrating as all get exposed, particularly at what time it works well at what time you're watching, however if he acts in his presence, you are able to connect your meter from the line and perceive what is happening. You do not talk about your location. I would recommend confirming if the water at the tap at the limit. It appears to be extremely ordinary within moisture-laden areas. They are performing enhanced, faucets waterproof, however even they appear to pick up a few moisture corroded connections results in the deprived.

I have also this problem frequently. That has been happening for the last two months. At first I consideration it was for the reason that of the format. However now I see others with the same difficulty I doubt format has had several effect on the circumstances. It will be cruising sites. Reading as much information as possible, as always. And the connection will only be reduced. But if I have a dcc running through zircon (IRC client). It is not affected. No more connection through IE. No connection through Netscape. When I open another session of zircon and try to connect to another server.

Well, seems to have precisely the similar difficulty (the whole thing from the cable modem lights on top of the reaction of RR) we've had for more than a few months. We try to make a contact with them and I think it was 8 people. They replace the modem, NIC, modem line toward the wall, and not anything helped. The difficulty approach and leave, and more often than not would be passed at what time the technology arrived. RR in fact stopped calling me back for the reason that I kept calling every time.

What OS are you running? If 98 or I realized that I would have troubles in anticipation of it starts within Safe Mode to take away what I call the ghost of the NIC driver’s older hardware that was detached. Worth did not shoot in any case. If it is a Toshiba modem, will have a light activity, no matter what if you are connected to your computer because the computer sends the emissions at all times. Like if you have a network card in your computer and connect a cable for the network card but not anything like a router or hub, the activity light flashing your network card to random too because he feels some connection to the cable and send transmissions.