Thread: Can we hack someone’s IP or make it look like it?

Can we hack someone’s IP or make it look like it?

I have a wireless router and want to know if there is any way to use someone's IP address or make it look that comes from someone else's ip. I ask because I'm on this site over and when I get into the top that says if this is you, please do not enter frugality first, I live by myself and only see these things when several people live together and you know that the nickname is. I did not know the name of the persons nick. That was not mine. Let me know if my IP was hacked and there is a way to find out who did it?

Re: Can we hack someone’s IP or make it look like it?

It is possible, while at the same time it is not. Does encryption (WPA, WPA2, etc) settings in the router? Have you modified the default router password? These are always important things to do when using a wireless router. It is likely that someone as well using your IP address using your router, if you have no wireless safety settings, as mentioned above. The only way for someone to use your IP address would be for them "spoof," meaning that someone might be posing for you by sending its IP address as a fake, instead of its assigned IP address. However, the probability of this is small, such as IP Spoofing is generally used by the bad "hackers," and if you know someone like that with a vengeance against you, not even considered a possibility.

The most likely scenario for your case, however, is that your Internet service uses a dynamic IP address, which means that occasionally, you get a new IP address and the website does not recognize the IP address has changed. Most sites do not rely solely on the identity of the IP addresses for this reason, however.

I cannot find that site to see, identify you by your Internet IP? That probably has nothing to do with anyone in your debt wireless and more to do with your ISP? Most home users have a dynamic IP address instead of paying for a static one. That means that infrequently your Internet IP one is going to change the pool of suppliers. You can go to whatismyip.com to see what it is today. Check back in two weeks will probably be different. Now if you have a static IP address, verify the safety of your wireless network. Do not use default entry. Some types of encryption are easy to hack the password. In addition, many routers have a place to see the connected devices. You can check occasionally to see if there seems to be someone else in the router.

Also scan your computer. I'm not very good with how malware works; I just know how to follow the guidelines for the disposal here in MG with eyes closed for now! I have the impression that some malware allows access to your computer with full access rights and can use your computer to access the network, making it look like you were. I do not think I used to go to the sites and access. I think it's for sending other types of malware and phishing that you send via email.

I was surprised to learn that many people are not aware of an account that shows all the devices used in the network. Verizon, for example, allows you to access this account, enter its IP address in the Address bar. Probably, if you did not know this general account for all home computers existed, that does not even know he still has admin username and password as a password - hoping to take control of it. This account shows the computers that are on or off vital information, and others. If you see an unknown device in the general account, we know that someone is using your Internet connection near your front door without your permission. You must provide to the hacker IP address as a cover if you do not close until the hole. Enter your IP address in the address bar and see if your account is located. It works for Verizon, but are not sure of other Internet service providers.