Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 29-06-2011

The wifi network does not shows network time on my apple tv

How to sync the time of Apple TV. I had this issue with the wifi connection. It is properly configured and I hope that the time will be synced online. But it is showing up the wrong thing. I thought this would be some kind of automated process. I have tries to change the time settings also but still it is not working. I want some help in making this proper.
Old 29-06-2011

Can be issue with the time server. Most of the time it is synced automatically. I do not think you have to do any manual settings in that. If it is not working then there can be some issue with the time server. You have to leave that for sometime. Try to reset the settings. This is also the easiest way to sync settings. Through remote you can reset Apple TV and resolve the problem that you are facing.
Old 04-07-2011

This is a common issue faced by many people. I had seen many users complaining about wrong date and time. And this does not work even after full reset. The problem can be linked with the router. You have to check a few things. Like if the router has UPnP support. You can find that through a third party application. If not then you have to change the router. disable your firewall and ensure that iTunes is active.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , , , ,