Thread: Recommend some good spyware/malware blocking programs

Recommend some good spyware/malware blocking programs

I came here to do get some suggestions from you all. Well does somebody know any good antivirus or antispyware software that can be easily used? So do you have any thought about the particular software available on the market? Will it these programs be well-built sufficient to protect my system? Well these are a few queries to be answered. Also do it in quick response as I am waiting for your reply.

re: Recommend some good spyware/malware blocking programs

Yes, there are ample of good antivirus or antispyware programs on the market these days. These days many people want a rapid way to remove the antivirus program on your system and therefore opt for some of the rapid methods. So for such people antiviruses are being launched. Some of the superlative antivirus software portable I'd like to give you are Kaspersky, Microsoft security essentials. These function very well against malware and recommended everywhere. So this is the fact I'd like to share with you all.

Well, I would like to add some more antivirus program in the list that includes AVG, Avira, McAfee, eScan, etc all these are good tools to help in cleaning system. Also make sure to stay current with regular updates so it is against the latest threats that are prevalent today. Till I think these functions properly, and remove all the threats from system if updated. So take a look at them and I am sure that will help a lot in the process.

I would like to add some more antiviruses and antispyware program here and these are SuperAntiSpyware, Panda, and Symantec Norton. The Norton 360 is the one I believe is the most effective one against all threats and is required to provide a useful security system. I strongly recommend you have a check in the resources I've mentioned here, and I'm sure it will assist. So take a look at them and get back to me if it was useful or not.

You can also use Microsoft security essentials antivirus to guard your system. MSE antivirus is a complimentary program that can be easily downloaded from the Internet and setup on the system. MSE antivirus application has been developed by the company Software Microsoft. MSE antivirus can be used in Windows platform. MSE also supports anti-spyware functions, anti-rootkit. You can use the antivirus to scan your system at boot time.

So installing more than one antivirus program that lower the performance, freezing the system, breaking application program, etc., are recommended to use only one antivirus program can protect your system in every way, if possible. If you enclose the antispyware setup on your system then you must upgrade to the latest version is available on the official website, so that it be always protected from malwares.

Re: Recommend some good spyware/malware blocking programs

You all are great, I must say that I have information on all the necessary things I wanted, and I must say I did get some useful data on them. So thank you very much for all the things necessary or information that you have given. Well, the list is endless, I would go with MSE because it is a useful tool, and after reading all about the product features on websites that are in fact look very valuable. So thank you very much you all so much for the help.