Thread: Virus protection blocked Intrusion, What precautions should I take

Virus protection blocked Intrusion, What precautions should I take

Just today when I opened my computer today then after using it for several hours, my virus protector gave me an error saying that intrusion trying to access your computer is blocked. I think as I am connected to internet, someone would be trying to access my PC. I don’t want this happen with my computer so please advise me some of the precautions which I must look on to block all these attacks to my computer.

Re: Virus protection blocked Intrusion, What precautions should I take

The web has been around for decades, but as a mainstream tool, the Web has been around for at least ten years. All you backup often, and make sure that domain names are blocked. Keep your passwords safe, and if they are really worried, get a Mac or a Linux computer where viruses are less common. Do not open any e-mail attachment without first ensuring that the antivirus software has been scanned.

I was hacked and it took only one day of technology for a backup. Necessary to change the username and password as well. Use a good password with upperletters and lowerletters, numbers and symbols. I urge at least 10 combinations. I.e. home page is not mentioned here. A backup is very important that makes it easier to make backups. To block access to your system (s) from the outside in general, a firewall is used. It may be the software (program) or hardware (a physical device).

The operating system should be continuously updated. If your computer is a Windows PC or Mac, an updated system may help brawl potentially damaging programs. A fine antivirus application can scan for viruses in the internal and external HDD or other apps, files or documents. If you find any viruses, you can analyze and remove them safely from your system. Better idea to avoid hackers is to use firewalls and close unused ports on the system when using Internet.