Thread: how to remove Trojan Agent/Gen-Crypt

how to remove Trojan Agent/Gen-Crypt

I had bought a new pc few months ago and I having a few error in it and I don’t know what to do with it. whenever I’m trying to access my internet my pc started behaving abnormally and I got a popup in my internet explorer which is from Microsoft security center stating that my pc is infected with an Trojan. I’m using Malware bytes Anti-Malware which had detected some infected file and when I’m trying to restore my computer cant able to do so.

Re: how to remove Trojan Agent/Gen-Crypt

You must try to fix it rather deleting the files. Just simply download aswMBR from the internet and then install it in your pc after installing it make a full scan of your pc by clicking on scan and then start the scan. When the scan get completed click on fix and save the log file and even download DDS by searching for it on internet and install that toolbar on your pc after installation it will open two log file 1st is DDS.TXT and 2nd is ATTACH.TXT it will help you a lot.

You can even try this for the same search for the Malware bytes Anti-Malware which is for free use and then run the setup by clicking on mbam-setup.exe after following the steps click on finish. See to it that you download the latest version for it. After installing make a quick scan after that when scan is finished click on show result and from there remove the infected file and after that check your log file and scan it again just to cross check if you still have infected file.

Hi, make sure that you only have one antivirus as they may get conflict .download GMER from internet it’s for Trojan. After downloading it turn off your internet and then close all the application which is currently running then install it after installing it will automatically open malware tab if it’s not open do it manually and perform a full hard drive scan after that save the log file and then turn on your antivirus and then scan and try to fix the file which had being given in the log file or delete that file and if doesn’t help you out then try to run it in safe mode.

You can even do that with rootkit unhooker. Search for the zip file then extract it using RAR or even 7-zip and then double click on RKUnhookerLE.exe and run it as an administrator after it get install click on scan after scanning check the drivers and stealth and uncheck remaining option and then hit on ok after that see the report and try to fix the infected file. If you are not able to run rootkit unhooker then tries to remove parasite and then run it.

I don’t know much about how to fix but you must know the basic instruction to avoid the virus and Trojan. Read all the instruction before trying to clean it and if you don’t know about certain step then don’t go for it before knowing about it and don’t make a unnecessary update don’t run more than one scan at a time as they may conflict with each other and once you have started cleaning make sure you don’t stop it in between as sometime the computer start working smooth even if it infected. This instruction wills surely going to help you a lot to stay away from Trojan.