Thread: Discussion on free version of comodo internet security

Discussion on free version of comodo internet security

Well friend’s I have a small business firm and I have been searching an antivirus which must have a strong firewall for both windows file and for internet also in the other way I would say when I am installing any software or any bad file is trying to run then I should get a pop up and I want a safe pc for my business well while having a talk about this one of my friend said me about this COMODO software I want to know it is it better if it’s a free version because I was able to download complete software from internet and the other option was to buy the software so what’s the difference between free version and purchasing one please suggest me something?

Re: Discussion on free version of comodo internet security

My personal view says who ever had asked you to use this software is really wishing a good deal for you I mean I have been using this software and it really work very nicely I have been very safe with this antivirus I will say without any other second thought install it and start using it on professional mode this will help you have very secure pc and it would be complete business level this antivirus has really good firewall to you would be really satisfied with it am completely sure, its very good according to internet and also with any virus,spyware and malware problems too.

Go for it but I think the purchased version is much better because the version which is free is never better than the buyed one I don’t know exactly what would be the difference but I think they would be more secured and they would be providing you with more updated database. I am not just asking you to buy I have my friend who has buyed it and I have never heard him having any virus problem or so ever he is really enjoying no worry about internet no pen drive inserting problem nothing.

I don’t have a better experience with this COMODO software it has been not working fine with me I installed it twice and both time I had a bad experience with it form my personal view I would say no don’t go for this you can go for some other antivirus but not this one this software has some problem and the OS is corrupted by this software both the time I installed it and I got a blue screen error I was really fed up of this at that time so I stopped using it and I have never suggested this to anyone ever. May be I was unlucky at that time with that but I don’t have a better experience so am just sharing it.

Am using this antivirus from last 2 3 years and that to free version and I have been really satisfied with this software and I would rate this 5 out of 5 you must get it no problem with free version to and it has many of good features it has security for all level it has continuous pop ups if any faulty driver or file would be trying to work or to get installed this software is really very nice and you would really feel safe by this software best of luck to you and enjoy the software.

When I was using it I was just fed up of it I dint knew whether to keep it or uninstall it because it was good but really annoying by regular pop up’s for silly stuffs and such stuffs must be ignored by antivirus but this software doesn’t ignores them they just keep irritating with you by every file’s they feel faulty and they would block number of software’s am sure use it and you would know how irritating it is. That’s why I wasn’t able to make out is it good or not may be its not according to me but it would be according to your requirement so you can try it out too.

Comodo antivirus has been really a good antivirus I cant say what are the extra facilities in the purchased version but I know the trial version itself is awesome I have been using it and suggesting to all my other friend’s when you have heard of it and you have got so many views I think you really got to try this out and then suggest to your friends to this is really a good antivirus and has really good firewall just try it out you would be really satisfied for sure.

yes guys i have installed both of them now as some of you guys suggested and i found it is working nicely so thank you all of you guys and specially to those who helped me by suggesting right stuff now really enjoying it and this is really very nice to get a proper helping hands from all of you. Appreciate your help and would ask you to keep helping us when ever we need.