Thread: Do Hackers still have access to my servers?

Do Hackers still have access to my servers?

Hi friends I am having a small server which handles most of my files and it also has the administrator access to my several computers. I basically have Sony server which is the good one as compared to others I have used. But now-a-days I am having a serious problem. These days something strange is happening like dos attacks to my server. Do you think that some hackers have got access to my server somehow? Please help.

Re: Do Hackers still have access to my servers?

Well I think this is really bad for the hackers who are hacking your server. Well as you are using Sony server I think this is the most secure server as Sony provides a safe guard to the server which is very difficult to hack. You know they are rebuilding their entire system which would block attacks in the future. Thus I think it is the nightmare for the hacker to hack the Sony server unless they are getting to be caught.

Well I agree with the guy. Sony servers are highly powerful. Well if you really doubt that someone has really hacked your server than you can contact to FBI, Homeland Security, and other international securities or law enforcement agencies. You can also contact to the Sony well I think they might be the best who would be able to help. They have hackers who catch hackers. So all the best! I really hope this will help you.

Well tell me one thing did you updated your server? Well I think this may be the reason how someone is able to get through your server. I wouldn't say dumb because they seemingly know what they are doing. Kind of uncomfortable for Sony, that they couldn't end this even with the announcement. The update does not state when it happened. SOE (Sony Online Entertainment) could have been hacked before, after or at the same time as the PSN.

The USG has been unable to charge him with breaking any laws because he hasn't. So now they will have "evidence" which links him to this, which is "solid" and undeniable proof! I am being a little sarcastic there but also a little serious, say they do catch someone but they make a mistake and don't know it. All the angry psn users will not have a second thought about that person being innocent, as long as someone pays for the failure of psn.

Sony was doing something good to allow people to install another OS "Microsoft Windows or Linux" by Sony allows this only they know, but it was Sony's biggest mistake ever made and is now paying a high price over time. Do you actually think they recognize well than operating systems that make people! The hackers made so many new doors to bet Sony PS3 near a back door after another opens. Would not surprise me if the Member States have had hands on some of this hacking ps3 I'm sure people do you know how to cover their own back doors!

Thank you, guys for sharing your quality information with me. I really appreciate them all. I think I should start putting more security for my server system. Will be taking help from some professionals, who is much better in all this things then me. Also will checkout whether Sony is providing with much better server then what I have got at present, if it does, then I will be opting for that because I just want to avoid any kind of virus or hackers attack.