Thread: System is very slow but cann't find the any malware

System is very slow but cann't find the any malware

I have a laptop. I have installed in this laptop vista. Over the weekend it became extremely slow much similar to it was affected. I have done the following and been ineffective in receiving it back up to speed. Updated malware bytes and ran it, daily since this began. Nothing has been got Updated and installed MacAfee anti virus. And then it didn’t found anything. Ran two dissimilar defragmenters-two days after defragging it was assisting over two hours to defrag once more. Utilized disc cleanup- no enhancement installed and ran Auslogics improve Speed-supposedly solved registry errors etc but cannot observe any distinction in speed.

Re: System is very slow but cann't find the any malware

I would like to tell you something about this problem actually this problem is very critical. You will have downloaded the system look.Click here after download you will save this exe file and after you will right click and you will run as administrator. After that you will copy the data or content the below given box from the main text field.
    HTML Code:
    : file find
    *beep.sys*
    After this procedure you will press the look button and then you will begin the scan. Then you will find some log file you will remove it.

Did you ensure in Device Manager to observe if Beep is working at this time? IF not ensure the fire is still in C:\Windows\System32\drivers. I would not be astonished to observe that McAfee has determined it's a virus and is eating it. Windows Live is causing a few errors. If you are not a large user of it I would uninstall. I am also considering this error to click here but it will almost certainly be solved when you find windows SP2. We can attempt to uninstall the Adobe Download Manager: Copy the text among the lines of stars by highlighting and Ctrl + c.

If your Zone Alarm product holds an Anti Virus program as affirmed and you are running AVG, too (they both demonstrate in the startups), attempt preventing one of the AV applications. Running two AV programs at the similar time can guide to performance problems. The heat concerns me, as well. Download Speed Fan 4.32 from the file hippo site, install it, and use it on the machine to monitor the processor temperatures. Let us know what the temperatures are.

It till tells me permission unused to. I followed the steps precisely similar to you said. After I press ok it goes back to the window where the choose button is and Administrators seems in the box alongside choose in the menu below every box is checked but be relevant button is stopped. I pressed ok and it goes back to main screen. When I attempted to replicate it, it was as although I had done nothing. There was no boxes checked anything in the text box beside choose or anything.

Apparently, this is a problem definite to the systems that have not been able to reproduce. What brand and model is this? The beep.sys are trying to use is not acceptable for 64-bit Vista so you can go ahead and delete it. We will try to rebuild the WMI repository: Click Start, click (All) Programs, Accessories, click Command Prompt, and then press Run as administrator. Type this command and click Enter:
    HTML Code:
    net break winmgmt
    Minimize the control window. Right-click Start and choose Explore. Locate the folder: C: \ Windows \ System32 \ Wbem \ Repository. Rename the folder C: \ Windows \ System32 \ Wbem \ Repository to C: \ Windows \ System32 \ Wbem \ RepositoryOld. Close Windows Explorer.
    Back to the window command prompt and type the following and press ENTER after each line:
    HTML Code:
    net start winmgmt
    OUTPUT
    Reboot and run Process Explorer before and after registration.