Thread: Which Wifi card is preferable Intel or bigfoot?

Which Wifi card is preferable Intel or bigfoot?

Hello friends, I has bought a new pc and I have to setup a wireless network in my house and I have three option 1st is to buy an Intel Ultimate-N 6300 802.11 Wireless LAN with 3antenna mod and the 2nd option is to buy Bigfoot networks Killer Wireless-N 1102 and the 3rd is to buy Intel Advanced-N + WiMAX 6250. I want a big range so can anyone suggest which one is better.

re: Which Wifi card is preferable Intel or bigfoot?

Hello, according to my knowledge Intel Ultimate-N 6300 have a 3 antenna which is the same as Intel Ultimate-N 6200 and 3 antenna router is of no use for you And you don’t need Intel Advanced-N + WiMAX 6250 if you have WiMax so I would recommend you to go for two antenna router rather then going for three antenna router. I don’t have much knowledge about the Bigfoot so can’t say anything about its performance.

Hello, Intel is good then the Bigfoot. I don’t know much about the Bigfoot Company. If you want the range then it’s better to buy a high power router or a notebook cards. There are many cheap cards which provide the same range like the expensive card. Speed is not the issue if you want the range. I don’t know much about the Bigfoot I think so they are using the different company for the chip-set.

Hello, three antennas is not much equal to the three stream MIMO, but the three antenna card will going to perform as much good in dual stream system as three antenna will increase the signal quality and the it will going to add the diversity. So depend upon your computer configuration and the range you need select the appropriate router. Even the browsing plan what you buy from the service provide will going to affect it.

Just cross check if there is wimax service in your area, if do then I would recommend you to buy Advanced-N + WiMAX 6250 and if it’s not so then don’t go for it. If you play lots of online game then latency is very important and if you are having the extreme control on the network traffic then you can go got Bigfoot. Intel Ultimate-N 6300 is much better than the other and it shows through the market acceptance.

Hello, if you want a high speed then grabs a nice internet plan from the service provider but if you want the big range then you want a wifi card or dongle which have an external anteena. All routers have internal antenna but it’s not worth. I think so Bigfoot wifi card have two antennas so its better you go for three antennas which is in Intel Ultimate-N 6300 and as compare to other Intel is the best and cheaper among the all.

I would suggest you to go for Intel Ultimate-N 6300 as its will give you what you want. It will give you about 450 MBPS bandwidth speed which will hardly give you waiting time to transfer the file and even it enables you with the multiple application access simultaneously which will give you a lot of productivity. So I will recommend you to go for Intel 6300 rather than Bigfoot.