Thread: virus has automatically deleted a large number of files?

virus has automatically deleted a large number of files?

Hey friends am going to very tuff time dealing with so many of my files I have lost and I don’t know what to do now the problem is there was an fake security window on my vista screen and I was knowing that this pop up I fake this is an virus problem which has been infected to my pc what I did was I ran my malware scan and I deleted all files which it showed corrupted and later on I found I loosed all my data’s like my music, important document, personal stuffs I had a backup on my disc and they had some iso files and this files are also disappeared now I just don’t know what to do anyone with any solution or has faced this problem before please suggest ,e something

Re: virus has automatically deleted a large number of files?

Oh this seems to be really a bad problem with you this is why it is always recommended to have good antivirus, firewall, usb securities which would not let this viruses enter your system normally such problems are very tuff to solve I mean getting back the original data’s removing these viruses won’t be a big problem to you but you need to take care that it don’t happen again talking on your topic I think you must try to restore your computer again to those date which were before you started getting this problem and also there are some software which you can download and get your data back.

This is not a problem which you need to ask is anyone facing it or not there would be always so many computer users who would be having this problem because this virus problem are the most biggest problem in computer world well coming back to your topic I would like to suggest you something like restoring your computer and a software know as data recovery disk from windows this would help you to some extent and I think you need to have some good firewall to save your pc from internet viruses I think you suffered from this because of internet viruses.

Hey which antivirus you were using how you let this problem enter your system you really need to be careful with al such stuffs I don’t know how you would be getting your data’s back because I really don’t know would these software would be really working in your case I think if even they would give those data back you won’t be able to use it they would be corrupted or broken I think you loosed the data but don’t worry much you still have time to be on safer side in future there would many cases arrive if you don’t wake up now.

Friend I had suffered from this problem and I know how to deal with this I have a software which I have used to recover my data and it has really worked for me so I think you can use it to and would be really helped by this ok this software is know as windows data recovery and one more is there, file restore professional search for these software’s download them from a genuine site and get helped by them they would really help you best of luck.

I understand this problem is really irritating when some personal data’s and important documents are been deleted that’s why I have a proper solution for you I have some software’s which really helped me and my friends while dealing with such problems, some products like pc inspector file recovery, restoration, Virtual lab Recovery software this would really help you and you don’t need to worry get some good antivirus keep updating your database and be safe from ahead.

Well don’t need to worry about this first you need to clean your pc with a good antivirus and then get remo software to recover windows file which have been deleted if you would be purchasing it would be really a good option and you would get complete facilities and you would recover all the data file you loosed I hope the best for you that you get dragged away by this problem and never face it again this is really a irritating problem.