Thread: Expired antivirus subscription reactivated automatically?

Expired antivirus subscription reactivated automatically?

I have purchased a laptop of dell recently three to four days ago and with the laptop I have got the free licensed antivirus. The antivirus I received is very good but there is a problem my antivirus subscriptions has been finished but I have a problem that is the antivirus which I had subscribed it automatically. Is this a problem or I am having a luck of recycling the antivirus subscribing. Please help me to solve the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: Expired antivirus subscription reactivated automatically?

I would like to recommend you that you should write down the Symentec product key for the antivirus and then install it again. I think that you should check the date and the time of the product to do this just click on the stat menu and then click on the settings and then click on the control panel and then click on the option of date and time and check which date you have entered the product key if the subscription is over than download the product key if the subscription is not over. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I would like to recommend you that I am using the Norton antivirus. And I have formatted the computer for more than about two to three times. The only think you have to do is to reinstall the antivirus again. And then try to install the antivirus again I think that by doing this the antivirus will be subscribed again. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions given to you the suggestions are quite systematic but in this case I would like to recommend you that I think that you should just get rid of the antivirus that you are using. Just throw the antivirus after the subscription is over. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I would like to recommend you that you should have to reactive the account and you should contact them into your activation hotline. This happens to my antivirus but don’t ask me that why this happens. I think that you should try to format the computer and then reinstall the antivirus. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and recently I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now but I am wondering that now the problem has been solved because for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.