Thread: How to set TS Gateway in SBS 2003?

How to set TS Gateway in SBS 2003?

I would like to recommend you that I have purchased a laptop of Asus and I have taken the internet connection of the Airtel and I am wondering that this internet service provider is the best service provider in Mumbai. But I have some serious problem occurring in my mind is that how to setup TS Gateway on a 2008 R2 and then I want to integrate it with the 2003 AD. Please let me know that is it possible to do this type of connection if yes then please let me know how to do the connection. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: How to set TS Gateway in SBS 2003?

I would like to recommend you that you should do a server manager and the advanced event viewer. Server manager I entirely new management interface. I think that the server manager is on stop shop for configuring, managing, and then monitoring the server. I think in the server manager you can be able to install the server roles and the role services. The MMC consoles for these services are installed in the server manager when the server roles and the role services are installed. I think that you don’t have to create your own MMC. The server manager also exposes the new and improved Event viewer. I hope that by doing this your problem will be solved.

I would like to recommend you that I think that you should do the server core. In windows server 2008 can be installed in two ways the first way is like the full installation and in the second way the server core installation. I think that the server core installation is like to install the subsets of binary that are required to get the core operating system running. In this case no extra services are enabled or installed in this. All configurations must be done locally at the command line because I think so that there is no windows explorer shell. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I would like to recommend you that you should do a terminal services gateway. In this case one problem has encountered that many firewalls at the remote locations is not allowing o outbound TCP 3389. But in this situation the Microsoft solve the problem by just introducing the terminal gateway services and this was in windows server 2008. Terminal services gateway is the type of SSL VPN for outlook access exchange the server is an SSL VPN. The SSL VPN type is an application of protocol proxy. The RDP client actually encapsulates the RDP protocol in two other protocols. The first RDP protocol is the RPC header and the second RDP protocol is the HTTP header. I hope that this will help you to understand the problem.

I would like to recommend you that if your problem is not solved then I think that you should go with the terminal services remote applications. The goal of every security admin is to reach the least privilege for every user. And this is true for the remote access connections also. I think that the terminal service remote application is very flexible. You can control that how they access the application and what application the user is accessing on their own computer. TS Remote Apps together with TS Gateway make the Windows Server 2008 Terminal Server.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and recently I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now but I am wondering that now the problem has been solved because for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.

I would like to recommend you that if your problem is not solved then I think that you should do network access protection (NAP). This network access protection allows having control access from gives connection to your network for all computers who is using your network. I think so that the network access protection is not so much secure as it has a client health mechanism. It allows creating the policies to minimum state of client health before the computer is connected to the other computer on the network. I hope that this will be able to solve the problem.