Thread: Windows 7 Total security blocking internet connection

Windows 7 Total security blocking internet connection

I am having the Windows 7 installed on my computer and that is protected with the Total security. Now my problem is that, I am not able to use the internet with IE or Firefox. Whenever I try to do that then it shows me the message which says that my computer is infected and that need to be cleaned and to do that I have to pay. Please tell me that how this problem can be resolved. Thank you for your help in advance.

Re: Windows 7 Total security blocking internet connection

It is the fake/scam program which is intended to hijack the computer and acquire you to pay to obtain control back. You should not provide any of your bank information for payment like credit card number. I would only suggest you to format/reinstall but you perhaps don't desire to go through by means of that therefore I would propose you first attempt to run SUPERAntiSpyware Portable Scanner. If it does not helps you then you can also try Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. You ought to download them as of a dissimilar computer otherwise rename them.

Total Win 7 Security is the current rogue security software that installed through Trojan FakeRean. This trojan select arbitrarily from a record of names every time it is installed. Rogue security software for example Total Win 7 Security be owned by a family of software products which call themselves like antivirus, antispyware otherwise registry cleaners as well as it frequently make use of misleading otherwise high pressure sales tactics with conscious false positives to encourage users into purchasing the a license/subscription. They are frequently repackaged as well as renamed. They do not really take out malware instead of that it add additional malware of its own.

My suggestion to you is to go for malware bytes as well as super antispyware update and run them equally. After that you will have to download and update spybot search. When you’re completed to download Spywareblaster then update it and let it guard the critical system settings. It’s neither a scanner nor its occupant. It repairs the host and locks it beside nasties. When you’re ended with everything then run CCleaner. I advise you to stop using Firefox and put in the no script and insert block extensions to it.

Do not procrastinate. The longer you take more harm Total Security 2011 Windows 7 can reason your computer. It may look docile and useful, even at first, but that's just a blank shell. If you pay for the full version of Windows 7 Total Security 2011 you may receive a few months of peace, but who knows what calamities from your bank account information is experienced with credit card exposed to criminals. Remove Windows 7 Total Security 2011 for good and take care of any new threats. Just do not click on each new window on the link to you.

Windows 7 Total Security 2011 knows a lot of methods to reach your PC and you never know exactly when it enters your computer. The rogue can be reallocated by means of a Trojan infection. You can also lurk in places hijackers browser or download file comes with a fake online scanner. Windows 7 Total Security 2011 manipulating the vulnerabilities of your system and makes you believe he is suffering from multiple errors while, in fact, Windows 7 Total Security 2011 may be present only parasite.

Quote Originally Posted by Amie View Post
    It is the fake/scam program which is intended to hijack the computer and acquire you to pay to obtain control back. You should not provide any of your bank information for payment like credit card number. I would only suggest you to format/reinstall but you perhaps don't desire to go through by means of that therefore I would propose you first attempt to run SUPERAntiSpyware Portable Scanner. If it does not helps you then you can also try Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. You ought to download them as of a dissimilar computer otherwise rename them.
    i cant get online (on my laptop) to download ANYTHING what do i do?