Thread: IIS replaces redirect status header from PHP

IIS replaces redirect status header from PHP

I don ‘t know if this is a write section to post this thread , but , I could find a better place to put in thread in so I apologize for it I am having an problem with php pages that I am using whenever I try to run this it runs and re-directs it to an unexpected error , I guess that’s a error 301 that I am redirected to I hope that it won’t be the same when I try it connecting it with some other means any help are welcomed as I need to solve this problem by myself.

Re: IIS replaces redirect status header from PHP

I would first ask you which version of php are you using and what are php code are you having the trouble at , mostly there are many bugs in the latest version of the php as it ‘s an open source , there are many bugs that many occur so I suggest you to use the last stable release of php. I suggest you to use all the stable releases as there are meant for the newbie’s like you and the beta version are meant for experts user who can solve the problem by themselves.

I have been using the latest version of the php that was available on their official site m I even have the latest version of the IIS which is IIS 7 and the and I am using FAstCGi module for it , because as I open multiple pages at the same time I need something that could load my pages faster and I don ‘t think that I have a better option than FastCGi . I am basically getting error in the header section and the status is shown as 301.

I think that the error status code is been the mistake of your I suggest you to change the first line of your code to something like this header(“http/(version name ) 301 moved permanently “) ; , that is it , I bet you that this would solve your problem I had a similar problem I solved this using the method that I have posted above I have personally invented this method and I don ‘t think there would be any problem with this.

This type of issues basically happen when you use the URL re-direct with php, basically we get it wrong with the movement we write the code whenever we code the re-direct code for changing the url of a specific site so I guess that it was mostly due to the coding error, be cautious about coding this and always double check if you get an error about this. This is all I can get the about this topic and I hope that this helps you out.

Hey guys, I am a software engineer and I have been facing a similar problem since past a few days. after searching and checking everything that I could on the server and the internet I figured out that that was an error caused by the fastcgi module and the same has been already fixed if you have a Windows 7 installed on your computer. So if you are using Windows xp you need to find a fix for it, till now I haven‘t found any.

I think they have release a fix for this you avail it by going to the Microsoft official site and the download it. This should fix this problem as many user have installed this and claimed that it has solved there problem. So I have done this and that did n not worked for me as there are many other problems that are going at my system. But you all should try this out as it will help you to solve this problem. This fix is basically available for windows server 2008 and windows Vista.

I never expected such fast replies for this as I did not found the notification as I messed up with it as the but I think that was a spam settings in my mails , I think that was the first time this happened to me but , I am glad that you all helped me and spend your precious time solving my problems as I never though that I would get such high responses. Thank you I wish you all for the time that you spend with me .