Thread: Need to know Output of netstat -plantu?

Need to know Output of netstat -plantu?

I have purchased a latest configuration computer and I have installed the Linux operating system and now I need to know the output of netstat-plantu. But when I started to run netstat-plantu it shows this ouitput:
    /chrome
    udp 0 0 0.0.0.0:10741 0.0.0.0:*
    1668/dhclient6
    udp 0 0 :::55804 :::*
    1668/dhclient6
    udp 0 0 :::546 :::*
    Please see that is this solution ok or is this output ok? Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions and your precious time.

Re: Need to know Output of netstat -plantu?

I would like to recommend you that some of that are hack able that you can see it by default. I think so that there are lots of option you can check it on the main page of the netstat for the rather exhaustive list. For the most part know what it is, probably shouldn’t have it is listening on the port here. I think that you should try to kill some of the service and then try to restart the computer. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I think that you should try to do trouble shooting your computer I think by doing I think you will get to understand the problem. I think that wherever needed or whenever possible make only one change at a time. In this you will get to know that who is the culprit and what is the way to break this. And if you are not sure if you need some services that might have been using still it works. I hope that this will help you to understand the problem.

I would like to recommend you that I think that this is the time output. I think that you probably don’t need if you are not actively using it. I think that the time service and the NTP are the things that constantly differ about. I think that they are insured and they are also hacking able. But I think that they are also very helpful I think in the larger network. In this situation I want to know that there is a good replacement for the insecure XNTPD. So I think that this is the one judgment call. Hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I think that this is the worst output I think that this is really good and it has a very good security history. I think that this is not the terrible mature program. But in this case I have a very good charm for this. If you wanted to have the FTP only users then I think that you should have the ability to work or create the virtual user. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem that you are suffering from.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions given to you the suggestions are quite systematic but I would like to recommend you that the LAST_ASK I think that this is the connection to a specific server which was recently closed. I think that it should remain normal after you have closed the browser. I hope that this will help you to understand the problem and to solve the problem that you are suffering from.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and recently I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now but I am wondering that now the problem has been solved because for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.