Thread: Encryption Algorithm detection

Encryption Algorithm detection

Hello everyone I have a problem regarding the encryption algorithms and I am seeking the reply for the same. So can someone please help me out to carry out the solution regarding the same thing? I have very little knowledge of the encryption and I am having the work which demands which encryption algorithms are being used. So can anyone tell me how to identify the same? So that I can get my job done. Thanks to all in advance.

Re: Encryption Algorithm detection

Yes thank you for posting this question and I would also like to have the same question to be solved out. I have the assignment question and I need to find the solution for the same. For you kind reference you can have a look on these things. 1 turns into . 2 = ; 3 = y 4 = ~ 5 = u 6 = > 7 = 6 8 = j 9 = \ 0 = ! 11 = 90 . Can any of you figure it out what it is? My friend gave me this question and I need to solve it. Thanks in advance for the reply.

I am also having one issue which needs to be cracked and I cannot do it all myself. So please someone form here help me out to get it cracked. I an in connection with the Tectia Client. It is the remote host. So now I want to find out one simple thing. I want to know which encryption algorithm is being used for the connection via which I am connected over the network. Please let me know if someone knows it. Thanks in advance.

Yes I was also in search of the same issue some days back but I have came to the conclusion that there is no certain mechanism to find it out. I am disappointed and dint finds any of the solution which can help me out. So let’s see if someone lets me know from here. But you please specify for what you want to crack the encryption is it for the file or the database. If it is file then what is the extension of it?

I am not getting the correct information over here to help you people out. But still I am trying to give you some sort of solution for it. If you investigate the curriculum that produces the encryption, you might be capable to locate out what algorithm is being used for it. If it is one of the strapping algorithms, then you do not have a large amount of a possibility even if you recognize which algorithm is being used for it

If you are not aware in what way it is being encrypted in that case it turn out to be a match. You may also take a very long time to crack the code. You should have complete knowledge of the encryption method that was being used in it along with that you also require the input that is being used into it. But if you are trying to decrypt a long character that is 32 in length that I am sure it is the MD5 algorithm.

Are you the McAfee user? If it is so then to make sure what encryption algorithm is being used to encrypt.
    1. First unlock the Endpoint Encryption Manager.
    2. Hit the help button on Help/About/McAfee Endpoint Encryption Manager.
    3. Then after that you should hit the module.
    close to the 4th unit from the peak, you will observe the encryption algorithm that is used.