Thread: Is it possible to run 2.4Ghz and 5.0Ghz in Linksys E4200 at same time

Is it possible to run 2.4Ghz and 5.0Ghz in Linksys E4200 at same time

I am just asking this question with you all is it possible to run the router in the two different speeds that I have mentioned here. Well my pc is there in the 5ghz band and well my xBox is on the 2.4ghz, so is it ok, if I use the same router for the different connections. Since you all are experts in this field and hence I thought it is better to ask with you all only. So please do reply on the same I am waiting for the suggestions from you all. so please do comment on it.

Re: Is it possible to run 2.4Ghz and 5.0Ghz in Linksys E4200 at same time

Just give them different names and you are done with the task, see even I am using the E3000 at this moment and also I am not facing any kind of issues with these, so that’s what I am saying here. I am using it fro my laptop as well as the ps3, so no issues for me over here. Even you can try that use them simultaneously and your problem will be solved. So do as what I am saying here and let me know if the problem does gets solved or not.

I had some problem with the E3000 router and also the problem is with the 2.4 Ghz network. I don’t know what is causing the problem, the 5GHz network is running perfectly and while that of 2.4GHz is not working, so guys tell me what is causing the problem? Can you all please specify as if what is causing the problem. Do let me know about the same. I will be very much happy to answer it out for you all, so that’s what I am saying here. Please do answer out the question for me here as well.

See there can be a various possibilities here, the issues can be quite different. Well there are various interferences which causes this kind of problem. It can be the mobile phones network or the cordless phone, microwave and also some other sources that will give you such kind of issues. So better not worry about the same and also it can be your neighbors' 2.4 Ghz routers, which may contribute to the problem. So do work on the suggestions that I have given here.

Well it seems to be supportive and what you have to do is rename the connections and that’s it. do not forget to use the WPA2+AES it is the most secured software and that will solve the issue for you in terms of connection. In case if you are not getting to solve the problem then you do one thing better have a chat with the manufacturers regarding the same issue and the people present there will be able to guide you through the solutions. So work on it, it will be better for you.

Thanks a lot for the suggestions that you have given over here and hence that’s what I want to say here. Let me inform you all that the procedure actually worked for me. so thanks a lot for all the support that you have given over here, thanks a ton for the solutions that you have given here. The trick really did solve the problem for me and hence appreciate the help that you have put over here to solve the issues. This is what i am saying here.