Thread: WebDAV setup for PCI compliance?

WebDAV setup for PCI compliance?

I have purchased a laptop of Lenovo since two weeks ago and now I am having the internet connection of Airtel and I think that the Airtel internet service provider is the best provider I have even used. I think that the Airtel internet service provider is the leading internet service provider in Mumbai. I have a problem with my PCI that I have connected the VPN to the main office to access network share. I don’t know how to solve the problem but the VPN is set up for so long that nobody remembers the password and the user name. Please help me to find the WebDAV setup so I can solve the PCI compliance. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions and your precious time.

Re: WebDAV setup for PCI compliance?

I would like to recommend you some sort of question that why is the VPN solution in the scope of the PCI? But normally payment system will be available. This should be segregated in the scope. Otherwise I think that you should have a compliance nightmare when it comes to user desktops etc. I hope that when you will answer this question then I think that I will give the right suggestions to the problem.

Thanking for asking the question and I would like to recommend you that the companies who are scanning our PCI always flag the open VPN port as the network. But I think that this is not so critical problem. They also I flag our ISP gateway. I think that I should ask the problem to the PCI folks. Thanking all in advanced for asking me the question. And thank you for the replies.

while i was surfing on the internet i saw the questions and the suggestions given to you but I would like to recommend you that I think that you should get another ASV. I think that they are not doing the something proper but they don’t need all this because they sound very dodgy. I think that you should not waste time in scanning something that is not very clear. But I think that you are talking right, because the problem is about the QSA.

I would like to recommend you that if you need the quarterly network scanning requirements I think that there are 4 levels in which we need the ASV to facilitate the scanning. I would like to recommend you that according to the standards council, this program was terminated on 7 October 2006 and the vista international QSA program transitioned from October to December. The main points of the ASV’s arethe normal customer environment is not to be impacted. And the ASV should never penetrate or alter the customer environment

I would like to recommend you that the PCI and SSC assumed the ownership and the management of the VISA and the master card compliance reporting the programs. I think that you should submit the compliance report according the cards requirements. And in this case any entity achieves the PCI DSS compliance will need to continue the sending in the appropriate compliance validation. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and recently I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now but I am wondering that now the problem has been solved because for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.