Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unable to connect Microsoft TMG server to MRS Service

Networking & Security

Old 19-06-2011

Unable to connect Microsoft TMG server to MRS Service

Hi All, recently I have work on the windows based operating system and I had installed TMG server onto this system. Now I need to connect this server to the MRS servers but there is some connectivity problem present in this connection. However I am try but unable to do this connectivity task onto the system. If anyone having knowledge about this then please share your own thoughts. Any type of helps for doing this kind of complicated task would be appreciates.

Old 19-06-2011

Re: Unable to connect Microsoft TMG server to MRS Service

Hey dude, I think this type of connection need correct port setting. This port setting will be help to connect both server to each other. This will be helps to solve this type of connectivity problem. Then use this solution and then try to set this port setting properly. This will be help to solve the problem and then the connectivity between the Microsoft TMG servers to MRS Service will be successfully established. Then use it & solve problem.
Old 19-06-2011

Initially this Microsoft TMG server will be use three cloud component. This three cloud component is the Microsoft Update, Telemetry Service and Microsoft Reputation Service (MRS). At the time of connection this three will be given the connectivity problem. Hence I suggest you to just test this three competent properly work or not. This anti-malware and Network Inspection System will be help to establish the connection between this two server.
Old 19-06-2011

I think you need to test the established connection between this two server. It will be help to you for solving the problem. Hence you need to just check this connection. It could be possible that the cable use in this connection is broken if it is wired connection. Also possible that this will be not detect from any particular side. Then I recommended you to just use this facility and it really help in some cases to solve connectivity problem.
Old 20-06-2011

The other way to solve this problem is to be you need to test the connection internally. It may be possible that the internal port setting of this system is not properly set and hence this will be making some connectivity problem. Then set the port setting as well as use the correct IP address for this connection. This will be helps to solve the problem. Then use this solution and it will be effective in some cases.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , ,