Thread: Accessing from outside conflict in NAT

Accessing from outside conflict in NAT

Hello friend, last week I have setup the a W2K8 that is Windows Server 2008 and this will use as a NAT router. Now when I try to enable this NAT in the system then I am not able to access the server from internet. I try to use the ping command over this system but it can’t help to solve the problem. If anyone having information about this then please share your own opinion. Any type of helps for doing this kind of complicated task would be appreciates.

Re: Accessing from outside conflict in NAT

I suggest you to use the firewall into this network. The firewall is to be capable to remove such type of complicated troubles. Implemented firewall will be providing the security to the network. Hence if you still not install the firewall into the system, then there is necessary to install the correct compatible firewall into this system. This will be help to solve the problem. Then try this and it will be helpful to solve such kind of complicated problem.

Hey dude, the problem you mentioned here is related to the protection of the system. Then I suggest you to disable the installed firewall in this system. This type of errors will be avoiding the system to access the virus based internet. Yes, sometime this type of internet will be making the problem in the system and hence the firewall will be take prevention to avoid such trouble. Then disable this and it will solve the problem.

I also faced the similar kind of problem and this will be generates the Sounds like routing table present in this system is may be corrupted. Then I decided to reinstall the router of the system. I have little bit knowledge about the router configuration and hence I used the manual of the router. This router manual and the expert advice will be helps to solve this complicated problem. However this trouble is solved the problem.

I think there is some internal problem present in the system. You need to test the NIC card of the system. Yep, sometimes, this will be possibility that the connected NIC card will be create the problem into the system and hence the connectivity goes to the wrong side. Then if there is some problem into that then you need to reinstall that NIC card. Also you need to reinstall the deriver of htie NIC card. This will be effective to solve the problem.

I also faced the similar kind of problem in my network. Yes, I also think that this is the internal problem.Then I decided to just disable this NAT option. Then the internet will work absolutely fine. But this will be effect to my LAN. Hence I contact the network engineer. Network engineer will come and then he did the trouble shooting task. He take some money but the problem is completely solve after that. This will be really helpful to solve the problem.

Hey dude, I think there is some serious issue present in this system. It may be this system need the reinstallation process. Then you need to just reinstall this network of the system. For doing this complicated task the network engineer will be help to do this task. Then use this expert advice which is present on the support site of the Microsoft. Then use this advice and solve the problem. This will be really effective.